Rhonda and her whole team come off as insecure, angry, children.

Ronda believes that she can beat a mid-level UFC male fighter at 135. I wish they would allow Caraway to fight her.

Ronda believes that she can beat a mid-level UFC male fighter at 135. I wish they would allow Caraway to fight her.

You wish that a woman would get seriously hurt? Wtf is wrong with you? Do you beat up small kids too if they challenge you?

Caraway should have been real friendly and apologize to their face.

Because then if Ronda and her team continues to be jerks after that, then they look really bad.

Caraway still ended up looking better in the whole confrontation, but sitting there being quiet is only an "above average" response. Not the optimal response.

Because then if Ronda and her team continues to be jerks after that, then they look really bad.

Caraway still ended up looking better in the whole confrontation, but sitting there being quiet is only an "above average" response. Not the optimal response.

I agree. I didn't hear it but somebody said Bryan did say he felt bad that he crossed the line or something. From what I saw on the episode he just sat there and let Tate fight his battle. On the other hand, you can't getting in arguement with a bunch of hot heads at a bar or you look as bad as them and risk physical confrontation.

I agree. I didn't hear it but somebody said Bryan did say he felt bad that he crossed the line or something. From what I saw on the episode he just sat there and let Tate fight his battle. On the other hand, you can't getting in arguement with a bunch of hot heads at a bar or you look as bad as them and risk physical confrontation.

Tate said that to the camera & stated he publicly apologized & was wrong, but they refuse to let it go

yeah but it's different if you don't apologize personally. If I said crappy things about jon jones but didn't personally reach out to him (tweet, phone call, fb, etc) and just apologized through the media.

Some people aren't going to take it seriously.

yeah but it's different if you don't apologize personally. If I said crappy things about jon jones but didn't personally reach out to him (tweet, phone call, fb, etc) and just apologized through the media.

Some people aren't going to take it seriously.

Fair & valid, but take into consideration that after he apologized, she kept going on & on.
I don't like the guy, but I can see the "i will just stay quiet" approach after that

Watch the confrontation again, I distinctly heard Bryan say, I'm sorry during the time that the Armenian coach was talking shit. I may have heard wrong though, then right after it cut to Tate saying that Bryan has apologized a bunch of times. Maybe I mis-heard though.

I think Chris Beal came off well, really it's just been Ronda, Shayna and the Armenian that've come off bad

Watch the confrontation again, I distinctly heard Bryan say, I'm sorry during the time that the Armenian coach was talking shit. I may have heard wrong though, then right after it cut to Tate saying that Bryan has apologized a bunch of times. Maybe I mis-heard though.

I missed that, but there was so much commotion it would be easy to
I will look again

Caraway tried to defend himself by saying he was speaking to a fan.

Not good

Caraway said "I apologized" when RR's trainer kept going on & on

Last edited:
I am glad I re-watched it
I missed Tate calling to Caraway "grab her ass & give it a good squeeze" :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
So, what I saw. Tate pitches a hissy fit and tries to start shit when Rousey goes to order a drink at the bar. Rousey acts bitchy in return.

Two women getting catty in a bar. What a shocker.

What's a laugh is some of you goobers trying to pretend one girl looked better or worse in that exchange. They both looked awful.

They're women. They don't like eachother. The producers are putting them in situations to exacerbate those facts. What else did we expect with this season?

So, what I saw. Tate pitches a hissy fit when Rousey goes to order a drink at the bar. Rousey acts bitchy in return.

Two women getting catty in a bar. What a shocker.

What's a laugh is some of you goobers trying to pretend one girl looked better or worse in that exchange. They both looked awful.

They're women. They don't like eachother. The producers are putting them in situations to exacerbate those facts. What else did we expect with this season?

This all the way. For the record, I never said Ronda came off "good" in any thing so far. My position has always been that its not as bad as her haters make it out to be. Like you said, they're woman. It is what it is.

She was talking about when Caraway apologized after the initial tweet when it happened. He never once apologized to Ronda to her face unless he did it last night. He's a d-bag, but to be fair to the guy, its about all he can do at this point. I've said numerous times I don't know why he or Miesha bother Ronda so bad. She's clearly been "on top" in this little rivalry, if there is such a concept.

Seriously? WTF is wrong with them? The whole bar scene was just pathetic. It's like something you'd see a high school or college bully try to do. Rhonda clearly went searching around the bar area to try and start some $hit.

I don't know what she did to lead up to it, but it was also weird to see Tate say "don't stand so close to my boyfriend", and basically have Caraway sit there staring at the screen the whole time. Either he's too timid to say anything, or he's actually an adult and doesn't want to get in a pissing match at a bar with some crazy people.

Anywho, a clearly drunk Rhonda instigated 2 or 3 times, and when made fun of about not being able to hit pads she freaks and calls her coach over to tell them that she could in fact hit pads. Like calling daddy over to validate her b/c he's insecure. Then you have Edmund...whoever the F that is, threatening Caraway but then back away and say there were too many cameras around so he'll get him later.....

Just a sad, sad group of angry children walking around with a scowl trying to fight everyone. It brings back the whole "Do you know who I am, bro?!?" incident. Surprisingly enough the most mature one seems like Manny.

To be honest the most mature ones were, I hate to say it, caraway and manny.
Both RR and Tate were acting beyond juvenile, it was embarrassing to watch it. And RR's trainer was a complete tard, he acts more like riled up BF than a trainer.

To be honest the most mature ones were, I hate to say it, caraway and manny.
Both RR and Tate were acting beyond juvenile, it was embarrassing to watch it. And RR's trainer was a complete tard, he acts more like riled up BF than a trainer.

Hey that might be the situation. :cool:

I don't like caraway after the cat elbowing incident, but he handled it right by just being quiet. He's basically in a no win situation if he opens his mouth.

It was a load of bollocks. It's supposed to be about the fighters, not RR and MT bitching at each other every chance they get. Makes the sport look bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back