Rewatched Poirier vs yancy medeiros ...

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TediousCheerfulFawn-max-14mb.gif

Oh boy, Diamond did a quick work on that dude. Shouldn't be a hard fight for Cowboy but It would be a good indicator that he should step down if he somehow loses the fight.

Poirier hits like a truck, Cowboy it's more about combinations than single shots, and we just saw that Yancy can take a shot against Oliveira, that fight/gif doesn't say much about how that fight will go

I think Cowboy got this but Yancy is definitely game

Poirier hits like a truck, Cowboy it's more about combinations than single shots, and we just saw that Yancy can take a shot against Oliveira, that fight/gif doesn't say much about how that fight will go

I think Cowboy got this but Yancy is definitely game

It actually does as it shows his horrible defense, guy steps backward with his head straight up. I'd say Cowboy is defensively flawed fighter but he is even worse. Plus, it won't be too hard to clinch and take it to the ground if Cowboy wants to.

Fighting both Cowboys back to back. Lets see if he can defeat the Cerrone. Should be a good one.

Cowboy's chin has fallen off the cliff and can't match Yancy's tenacity

It actually does as it shows his horrible defense, guy steps backward with his head straight up. I'd say Cowboy is defensively flawed fighter but he is even worse. Plus, it won't be too hard to clinch and take it to the ground if Cowboy wants to.
Maybe, but Yancy is no Northcutt, he knows how to play at his back for a while, Cowboy definitely has the advantage grappling-wise but Yancy could survive enough to get back up. Agree about both having terrible defense, and that's why this fight will be 100% a banger.

Yancy should win. Cowboy seems spent and just showing up for his fat paycheck.

Idk, cerrone last showing was just.... sad....

TediousCheerfulFawn-max-14mb.gif

Oh boy, Diamond did a quick work on that dude. Shouldn't be a hard fight for Cowboy but It would be a good indicator that he should step down if he somehow loses the fight.

Medeiros actually is crafty, won't be that easy for cowboy, besides this fight was ages ago, they didn't even have heebok.

at 170 he has an average chin
at 155 he has a bad liver

With 42 fights at 34, he sadly will go downhill from now. Or already is with 0 - 3 and 2-3 knockouts
Harsh times for us Cerrone fans

I think people are seriously overexaggerating cowboys losses honestly. Till looked massive compared to him and hits like a truck, Masvidal is just simply a horrible matchup for him and basically used the blueprint Nate laid out but puts more power into his punches.

And honestly even as a huge Lawler fan i felt like Cowboy shouldve gotten the nod in that fight

Back