Rewatched Khabib/Ragin' Al with a Conor matchup in mind

Where the fuck are you getting "198 lbs" from, first of all?
You're the one who claimed that Diaz had a 30 lb advantage over McGregor, the latter of whom weighed 168 lbs for UFC 202. Your short term memory and basic arithmetic are up to Sherdog standards (i.e. terrible).

So it takes a real biased dumb ass to think he's only cutting like five pounds to make weight at LW.
And yet I never said that he only cut 5 lbs at Lightweight; I said he (and most other Lightweights) cut from 170 lbs, which is a 15 lb cut.

and your sources suck
That's ironic coming from someone who isn't citing anything he's referencing; 0/10.

It doesn't actually matter whether its the first or second fight
If it doesn't matter then why did you even bring it up?
it was short notice
If you're going to nullify your own argument just so you can later attempt to use my counterpoint against me then I'm not going to waste my time talking with you.

A dude is a legend if winning 50/43 is considered a weak performance

You're the one who claimed that Diaz had a 30 lb advantage over McGregor, the latter of whom weighed 168 lbs for UFC 202. Your short term memory and basic arithmetic are up to Sherdog standards (i.e. terrible).

And yet I never said that he only cut 5 lbs at Lightweight; I said he (and most other Lightweights) cut from 170 lbs, which is a 15 lb cut.

That's ironic coming from someone who isn't citing anything he's referencing; 0/10.

If it doesn't matter then why did you even bring it up?

If you're going to nullify your own argument just so you can later attempt to use my counterpoint against me then I'm not going to waste my time talking with you.
LOL you're retarded and can't even keep track of your own arguments.

Khabib will smash Connor. Connor will gas first. Connor is just doing this fight for one last cash grab and then he's off to the wwe

LOL you're retarded and can't even keep track of your own arguments.
That's ironic, since you forgot that you were the one who asserted the notion that Diaz was 200 lbs in the McGregor rematch.
He was easily 25-30 pounds heavier in the second McGregor fight.
Do I need to do the math again for you?

Basically when you can't defend your argument, you have to resort to moving the goal post or plain insults; regardless, you've been an amusing source of entertainment with all your denial and contradictions <Lmaoo>.

He gassed badly in both Diaz fights and blamed it on wrestling/fighting the bigger man/not using his energy correctly.

Then he fought a smaller man in an all boxing setting with no wrestling and put less power into his shots to be economical and gassed to the point of forfeit.

You've clearly never boxed before my friend. He went nearly 30 mins and started slowing down after round 8 after 24 minuets for fighting, his punch output went up as the fight went and his most active rounds were 6,7 and 8. Do you know how hard it is to maintain your cardio for that long when throwing 450 punches and absorbing shots, you have to constantly keep moving and have your hands up. The fact he went that long is very impressive.

Only fight he gassed was the first Diaz fight. The second fight he was tired but finished strong and got his second win, when you're in a dog fight like that vs a bigger man you're gonna fatigue. Diaz fatigued even more and he's suppose to be a cardio machine. So you shit on Conor for gassing in a fight he actually won vs a bigger man who's known for cardio?? Are we going to say Gus and Jones have bad cardio cause they were both gassed?

That's the problem with people like you. You have no realistic perception of what happens in a real fight and what fighters go through.

Khabib is way too hittable, the closer the fight gets the more I think Conor sleeps him.

That's ironic, since you forgot that you were the one who asserted the notion that Diaz was 200 lbs in the McGregor rematch.

Do I need to do the math again for you?

Basically when you can't defend your argument, you have to resort to moving the goal post or plain insults; regardless, you've been an amusing source of entertainment with all your denial and contradictions <Lmaoo>.
Except I never denied saying Diaz was 200 lbs, dumbass. I called you out on your oddly specific "198" which I never mentioned. I know it's very difficult, but you need to keep track of what the actual claims are.

And you took offense at my saying Diaz was 170 lbs when he fought at LW, then you say you think he was 170 lbs... make up your mind, dumbo. Nice contradictions. <Lmaoo>

You've clearly never boxed before my friend. He went nearly 30 mins and started slowing down after round 8 after 24 minuets for fighting, his punch output went up as the fight went and his most active rounds were 6,7 and 8. Do you know how hard it is to maintain your cardio for that long when throwing 450 punches and absorbing shots, you have to constantly keep moving and have your hands up. The fact he went that long is very impressive.

Only fight he gassed was the first Diaz fight. The second fight he was tired but finished strong and got his second win, when you're in a dog fight like that vs a bigger man you're gonna fatigue. Diaz fatigued even more and he's suppose to be a cardio machine. So you shit on Conor for gassing in a fight he actually won vs a bigger man who's known for cardio?? Are we going to say Gus and Jones have bad cardio cause they were both gassed?

That's the problem with people like you. You have no realistic perception of what happens in a real fight and what fighters go through.
Really? Go ahead.

Post your picture. I’m serious. We can talk about your boxing experience and credentials. But first post your picture.

Pretty nice write up TS, too bad both fan bases feel personally attacked just because you didn't bash either fighter and actually remained neutral through the entire post.

Did you keep in mind that Conor doesn't have Al's wrestling?
Plus Al trains with some pretty good ground guys. Im sure having weidman around has done lots of positive for him. Does Connor have anyone he consistently trains with that's that good on the ground?

He gassed badly in both Diaz fights and blamed it on wrestling/fighting the bigger man/not using his energy correctly.

Then he fought a smaller man in an all boxing setting with no wrestling and put less power into his shots to be economical and gassed to the point of forfeit.
So hes gassed and lost in mma once?

And then went 5 full rounds witha guy whos known to have some of the best cardio in mma and won?

Really? Go ahead.

Post your picture. I’m serious. We can talk about your boxing experience and credentials. But first post your picture.

You want me to post of a pic of me boxing?? What are you out of your mind? I train for fun at a gym for two years with guys that do box. If you know anything about what it takes physically to be in a fight like that you wouldn't be talking so much shit about Conor's cardio.

A lot of people forget that Khabib spent his camp preparing for Ferg.

Then Ferg pull out and they say that Khabib will fight Holloway.

Then Holloway pulls out and AI was the last minute replacement.

Khabib wasnt exactly prepared for his last minute opponent. His training wasnt even specifically geared to AI and he still beat his ass.

A lot of people underestimate how strong you have to be mentally to go out and beat guys youre completely unprepared to fight.

Khabib wasn't gassed, he kept striking at a decent pace and poured it on in the last minutes of round 5.

Conor gasses way faster than Khabib, in fact Khabib has kept an insane pace in all his 3 rounders and has never seemed to fade.

Conor will gass faster against Khabib, just look at how fucked up both MJ and Barboza were after a round of mauling. Only a cardio machine can withstand that kind of punishment and fight well in the next set of rounds.

Back