Rewatched GSP vs. Hendricks.

You clearly spend way too much time worrying about this shit

Either they all juice or some don't. So which one is it? And frankly who cares ...

Don't you Americans have the whole innocent until proven guilty concept

See that's the problem with you fanboys, you think guys like GSP are just these nice guys who are honest, straight forward gentlemen who fight for the better of things.You only know him through a TV screen and you have no idea what he's really like when the cameras are off.

you're all the same. you have no idea how to properly judge character.

Let me let you in a little secret - if you want to be the top-dog in any sport, you gotta fucking dope. It's an easy conclusion to follow when you take everything into consideration.

I'm gonna assume another thing too - you've most likely never trained weights, fighting, cardio or anything. Training MMA is a catabolic activity, meaning it breaks down the body rather than build it up. ANYONE who's looking like a swoledier from doing this type of training is immediately suspicious. Building muscle simply doesn't work that way, it's simple biology, read about it. If you researched any of this, it would be obvious to you. But you're blinded by fanboydom, and it will cloud your vision of things until you get past it.

ak7b6Bz.jpg

No peds needed

He has no proof just a stupid ass opinion

Funny used to be here at sherdog members got banned for unsubstantiated steroid accusations

I say bring that rule back

The collective IQ of the forum would increase substantially

To be fair... there’s way too much dumb around here for that to help much.

I rewatched it too, at the end, GSP still got his hand raised. So GSP won still.

hendricks was a force that night, and it shows how good gsp is that he still edged it

his best win imo. even better then beating penn or hughes

If both dudes punched each other three times a piece. One dude has a busted up face and bruises. One dude doesnt have a mark. Who won?

Means nothing, some people bruise and cut easier than others. That's not a system either.

Nuh uh, Hendricks won that round and he won the fight. There's a reason GSP didn't come back after that fight.

Bullshit. Everyone knew GSP had been thinking of retirement for 2 or 3 fights.

I've yet to see anyone explain why they disagree with my rationale beyond simply saying: "look at GSP's easily bruised face!"

Try arguing the points I made in the original post, pick it apart, and make your case for why I'm wrong, otherwise you do nothing more than out your lack of objectivity.

Bullshit. Everyone knew GSP had been thinking of retirement for 2 or 3 fights.
I'm pretty sure GSP mentioned it in the lead up to the Condit fight.

See that's the problem with you fanboys, you think guys like GSP are just these nice guys who are honest, straight forward gentlemen who fight for the better of things.You only know him through a TV screen and you have no idea what he's really like when the cameras are off.

you're all the same. you have no idea how to properly judge character.

Let me let you in a little secret - if you want to be the top-dog in any sport, you gotta fucking dope. It's an easy conclusion to follow when you take everything into consideration.

I'm gonna assume another thing too - you've most likely never trained weights, fighting, cardio or anything. Training MMA is a catabolic activity, meaning it breaks down the body rather than build it up. ANYONE who's looking like a swoledier from doing this type of training is immediately suspicious. Building muscle simply doesn't work that way, it's simple biology, read about it. If you researched any of this, it would be obvious to you. But you're blinded by fanboydom, and it will cloud your vision of things until you get past it.

That was very poetic and equally pointless

As a btw I boxed for almost 15 years. Never weight trained because frankly i find guys that do to be pretty funny but yes in general i an very familiar with cardio training

So you completely missed my point. You can be as butthurt as you want about what you perceive are inequalities in the system. Not sure what the point is.

Unless you only follow guys like Mark hunt and Roy Nelson chances are good your favorite fighters are also cheating

Why even bother watching mma if cheating bothers you so much when likely 99 percent of the fighters are juicing ?

hendricks outwrestled gsp after the first takedown and was damaging gsp defending the takedowns eap in the 1st. hendricks did more in that fight.

Nah, rewatch the 1st. GSP pushed the pace, controlled the striking.

Hendricks only success was elbows while defending, he was not the aggressoe in tje round.

If a round is close, they will give it to the fighter who pushed the pace.

Round 2 - all Hendricks landed 1 shot that wobbled GSP, GSP is able to recover in that round, besides that 1 punch that wobbled him Hendricks didny do anything really special. Still a clear Hendrixks round.

Round 3 - GSP controlled the stand up, 10-9 GSP

Round 4 - Hendricks lay and prays on GSP to win the round.

Round 5 - Hendricks decides he already won and just gives the round away.

Split decision either way was the right call, going into the 4th Hendricks had all the momentum ( clear round 2/4 wins, very close round 3, and a toss up round 1) and just gave the round away.

GSP handidly won 3 and 5.

Round 1 couldve gone either way, which is why i thought GSP took it but could see kt going to hendricks as well.

Hendricks beat that ass though. He did so much more damage. Thats whats wrong with the scoring system.

If both dudes punched each other three times a piece. One dude has a busted up face and bruises. One dude doesnt have a mark. Who won?
And usada retired Hendricks. .

YIh0jO8.jpg
lol his only win is over another known ped user who also disappeared and was never heard of again

i haven't seen that fight in ages, but I remember at the time thinking that a draw would have been fair.

Again as I said many times on these forums close fights are not robberies, I don't think you understand what robbery means, it comes from very old boxing like the 1920's, and it means when one fighter totally dominates the fight but the judges give it to the other guy. These close fights where everyone has different opinions are not robberies. I seen many people say GSP won, I seen many people say Hendricks won, I seen many people say its a draw.

hendricks outwrestled gsp after the first takedown and was damaging gsp defending the takedowns eap in the 1st. hendricks did more in that fight.

<{cruzshake}>

Pigg Rigg had 2 takedowns in the fight, GSP had 3 including a crucial take down in Round 5 that probably won him the fight. Hendricks did not out-wrestle GSP, in fact his wrestling failed him when it mattered most.

Never failed a drug test. Never ran from the sport/USADA like your hero.

Of course, being indestructible pre-USADA and going 1-5 post usada and missing weight 4 times is not even slightly indicative of getting off the good juice right?

He didn't fail a test because he stopped using... obviously

Hendricks won that fight. Even GSP thought Hendricks won that fight.

Back