Rewatched GSP vs. Hendricks.

And people say BJ folded under pressure...well he didn't quit MMA after tough fights lol.

GSP's legacy is kind of a joke.
No USADA and having a kid is why GSP quit, in my opinion.

Did you watch on mute though??
I can't remember the last time I watched a fight with the volume on. People who aren't very observant can be swayed by the equally nonobservant and cringe level of ignorant commentary that is Joe Rogan.

Scoring 10 - 10 a round is even possible ??

I don't think so.
Don't make me embarrass you like I did @Adjutant .
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/if-the-decision-went-to-nate.3822957/page-3#post-144441917

Are you one of those fanboys that think GSP is clean?

? Not a fan of gsp but refresh my memory how many times has he failed drug tests?

You prove he isn't and I'll be happy to get on that train

I'm one of the biggest GSP fan and i also rewatch GSp Hendrick for the first time 2 week ago. I give the first to Hendrix.

I remember back then, i was sure he lost the fight and was very surprise with the decision. I was happy but i feel bad at the same time. I think GSP would have give Hendrix a rematch if Danna and UFS din't react as they do after the fight.

? Not a fan of gsp but refresh my memory how many times has he failed drug tests?

You prove he isn't and I'll be happy to get on that train
Oh, so you are.

Well thank god for GSP and his stand against drug testing.

GSP was truly pivotal in ushering in the new era of natty fighters like Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero.

Oh, so you are.

Well thank god for GSP and his stand against drug testing.

GSP was truly pivotal in ushering in the new era of natty fighters like Paulo Costa and Yoel Romero.

Reading comprehension not a strong suit for You?

And btw Romero failed a test I believe

Sorry I don't wear a tinfoil hat. If fighters don't fail tests ever I assume they don't cheat.

If they do get caught then they lose all credibity for me. I certainly don't believe all the bullshit excuses that have been given

1st round draw??

Nuh uh, Hendricks won that round and he won the fight. There's a reason GSP didn't come back after that fight.
Lol just as arguable GSP won the first as it being a draw or for Hendricks.

GSP arguably won the fight. If you are think otherwise, you have no concept of how to score a ufc fight.

I think I had it for Johny but either way he put a beating on GSP so that's that.

Reading comprehension not a strong suit for You?

And btw Romero failed a text I believe

Sorry I don't wear a tinfoil hat. If fighters don't fail tests ever I assume they don't cheat.

If they do get caught then they lose all credibity for me. I certainly don't believe all the bullshit excuses that have been given

USADA let Romero off for a tainted supp and he's been passing all the tests ever since. And let's not forget about the new natty god Paulo Costa in town here, he's passed all of his tests.

If you honestly fucking think that passing drug tests = natty then you're a lost cause. Keep living in fantasy land buddy.

You should check out the best natty bodybuilder ever Mike O'Hearn, he'd be right up your alley.

Round 1 | 10-10 Draw
1st Minute: GSP; takedown, guillotine attempt
2nd Minute: Hendricks; punch/elbow while defending takedown.
3rd Minute: Hendricks; takedown, clinch
4th Minute: GSP; striking
5th Minute: Draw; clinch, striking

Round 2 | 10-9 Hendricks
1st Minute: Hendricks; striking (wobbled GSP)
2nd Minute: Hendricks; striking, clinch
3rd Minute: GSP; striking
5th Minute: Draw; striking

Round 3 | 10-9 GSP
1st Minute: Draw; striking
2nd Minute: GSP; striking
3rd Minute: Draw; striking
4th Minute: GSP, striking
5th Minute: Draw; clinch

Round 4 | 10-9 Hendricks
1st Minute: GSP; striking
2nd Minute: Hendricks; top control, short elbow cut after GSP slipped/tripped
3rd Minute: Hendricks; striking
4th Minute: Hendricks; striking, clinch
5th Minute: Draw; clinch

Round 5 | 10-9 GSP
1st Minute: Draw; takedown attempt
2nd Minute: GSP; striking, takedown
3rd Minute: Draw; clinch
5th Minute: GSP; clinch, takedown

48-48 Draw

judges rarely give 10-10 rounds - redo your scoring

Lol gsp said he would only fight when usada comes in then retires as soon as they do.

GSP has bruises from every fight, including easy 50-45's where nobody in their right mind would say he lost

for example the nick diaz fight
Case and point, this is what GSP looked like after the Diaz fight:
ufc-158-postpcgsp.png

Lol gsp said he would only fight when usada comes in then retires as soon as they do.
GSP retired in 2013, USADA didn't come in until mid-2015; GSP talked about returning in early 2016 (essentially six months after USADA settled in). Your revisionist history only demonstrates your hilarious bias.

USADA let Romero off for a tainted supp and he's been passing all the tests ever since. And let's not forget about the new natty god Paulo Costa in town here, he's passed all of his tests.

If you honestly fucking think that passing drug tests = natty then you're a lost cause. Keep living in fantasy land buddy.

You clearly spend way too much time worrying about this shit

Either they all juice or some don't. So which one is it? And frankly who cares ...

Don't you Americans have the whole innocent until proven guilty concept

And people say BJ folded under pressure...well he didn't quit MMA after tough fights lol.

GSP's legacy is kind of a joke.
GSP never opted to not answer a bell between rounds. may want to find another means of attacking GSP if you're attempting to defend BJ.

1st round draw??

Nuh uh, Hendricks won that round and he won the fight. There's a reason GSP didn't come back after that fight.

Until he came back after that fight.

More so, there is a reason Henricks sucked since USADA and retired.

And while it was close, I gave the first round to gsp based off of more strikes, more diversity in striking and the fact that at the time of that fight, and we dont grade strikes based off of damage. Hendrick's strikes had the same effect on GSP as GSP's strikes had on Hendricks.

Do you have any proofs?

He has no proof just a stupid ass opinion

Funny used to be here at sherdog members got banned for unsubstantiated steroid accusations

I say bring that rule back

The collective IQ of the forum would increase substantially

Back