Rewatched Cruz vs Garbrandt...Much closer than people seem to think and Cruz won imo

No, imo the judges got it right.

2 X 48-46. And, a 48-47. I’m not sure what you were watching.

Strongly disagree with that scoring TS.

I wanted cruz to win that fight but he got outclassed. Not a lopsided fight but i wouldn't say it was close either, pretty clear win for cody.

No, imo the judges got it right.

2 X 48-46. And, a 48-47. I’m not sure what you were watching.
I was watching the fight and i'm giving my O P I N I O N

Cruz won the first 2 rounds and the last one. Rogan even said Cody was taking the last round off and that could be dangerous. The fight was a draw AT BEST in case you give round 4 a 10-8

Strongly disagree with that scoring TS.

I wanted cruz to win that fight but he got outclassed. Not a lopsided fight but i wouldn't say it was close either, pretty clear win for cody.
The thing is i don't care about Cruz, i'm not a fan or anything. This is just the fight i saw. One judge gave round 1 to Cruz, so it's not ludacris to think he won the first 2 like i said and then the last round was also super close and i gave the edge to Cruz. 48-47 imo

There is only 1 black person on planet earth?
I literally said "and the blacks"

And i bet MLK would have scored it 48-47 Cruz if he was alive. The man wasn't scared to stand alone with his opinions.

People always forget to include damage as a criteria. Cruz would have won by a mile regarding that. Just like his great boxing idol

giphy.gif

48-46 Cruz with the sound off

The best Cruz can hope for is 48-47, your score.

Round 3 is definitely Cody
Round 5 is definitely Cruz

The only questions are who won round 1 and 2, and was round 4 10-8?

You can realistically score it 48-47 Cruz on one end of the spectrum, to 49-45 Cody on the other.

I think rounds 1 and 2 are both good examples of what a 10-10 round looks like. And I score round 4 10-8. So I have Cody winning comfortably at 49-47.

out of thousands, you're one of several that gave Cruz 3 rounds. aren't you special.

The best Cruz can hope for is 48-47, your score.

Round 3 is definitely Cody
Round 5 is definitely Cruz

The only questions are who won round 1 and 2, and was round 4 10-8?

You can realistically score it 48-47 Cruz on one end of the spectrum, to 49-45 Cody on the other.

I think rounds 1 and 2 are both good examples of what a 10-10 round looks like. And I score round 4 10-8. So I have Cody winning comfortably at 49-47.
Round 1 Cruz had more overall strikes and landed some nice leg kicks. People on sherdog just don't like to score them because it's not enough damage or something. One judge gave round 1 to Cruz. Is not crazy to think he won the first 2 (he definitely won the 2nd) like i said 3 and 4 are clearly Cody and round 5 super close but Cruz edge it out.

People see some knockdowns and some stupid dance moves and think it was not close at all and total domination.

I scored it 50-41 Necktat, breh
<DirkMavs>
I'm not going to even address the fact that those retarded dance moves should have points taken away. So you could easily argue 48-46 or 48-45 Cruz.

I'm not going to even address the fact that those retarded dance moves should have points taken away. So you could easily argue 48-46 or 48-45 Cruz.
Don't let the dance moves trigger you

That was easily some 10-6 poppin and lockin

The thing is i don't care about Cruz, i'm not a fan or anything. This is just the fight i saw. One judge gave round 1 to Cruz, so it's not ludacris to think he won the first 2 like i said and then the last round was also super close and i gave the edge to Cruz. 48-47 imo

I might have to watch it again to refresh my memory. But i've seen it twice and both times gave it comfortably to cody.

But fair enough if that's the fight you saw. I remember giving one of the first 2 to cody and i think i gave the 5th to him as well.

Back