Rewatched Cruz vs Dillashaw....

This fight was weird, was tj giving cruz to much respect, or was his distance that far off. At the end I was sort of wishing for a draw. Not really disappointed either.

Lmfao Cruz won stop your whining. TJ swung and hit literally nothing the whole fight. Running around throwing punches at air and landing 20% doesn't win you shit.

I remember it as a very close fight that selective memory turned into a blowout because people don't like TJ. Similar to how Hendrick vs GSP became a clearer and clearer win for GSP as the fans soured on Hendricks.
I don't think that's true at all.
No one ever says GSP destroyed Hendricks, and there are still a ton of people that think Hendricks won. (Im not one of them, but definitely seen them here)

I agree with TS here. I think it was definitely a close fight, but that the winner was clear. I hate when people say "i could see it go either way"
Just because a fight is close doesn't mean it can go either way. When two guys are racing, and they reach the finish line, they're neck and neck, and then one guy gets his nose across the line before the other guy, then he won.
TJ clearly won that fight to me

Please explain to me how TJ beats Cody

and if you are going to say wrestling let me laugh at you before hand....HAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

TJ lost a close fight to a guy who hadnt fought in two years... let that sink in when you are trying to do MMA math on why he should beat Cody....

also Cody drives in his car with his shirt off

I think Cody has quicker more accurate hands than TJ

And Still

I scored it TJ but knew it was a coin flip.

Back