Rewatched Conor v Nate 2

I really think Nate won but close fight will probably always go to McGregor

I feel like Nate being the unstable person he is, thought he had it in the bag, got overconfident and didn't train hard for the rematch.

Conor on the other hand, trained his ass off for that rematch and barely won a close decision.

It wasn't that impressive to eek out a win against lazy Nathan Diaz.

The fight came down to round 2....It was very close but I would give that round to Conor.

However, the fact Nate won the final round and had Conor on his back at the end? All Nate needed was about 1 more minute to finish that fight.

It's hard to think of Conor actually "winning" that fight.

Not even a minute...Conor was done....he had 15 seconds at most.

I remember thinkin there should have been a 10-8 in there for nate
so draw 47 47

I've score it differently in the past, but now that the dust has settled, I can't confidently give the decision to anyone. Draw.

Diaz didn't win move on from it already people.... When you get walloped in the first two rounds like Nate did you better fucking come back and take the next 3 rounds convincingly. Nate did no such thing.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
mcgregor-diaz.jpg
Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg
ap_ufc_196_mixed_martial_arts_80269318.jpg

You dont win a rematch after getting choked to death by getting bish slapped throughout and ending the fight exactly same way first fight ended only to be saved by the bell and judges.

And this all after having a 20 million dollar camp. LMFAO. FOH casual.

View attachment 423623
View attachment 423625
View attachment 423627
View attachment 423629

You dont win a rematch after getting choked to death by getting bish slapped throughout and ending the fight exactly same way first fight ended only to be saved by the bell and judges.

I said it before and I'll say it again, styles make fights. Look at Khabib vs Gleison Tibau, GSP vs Hendricks, and Jon Jones vs Gustafsson. When even the most elite fighters have a bad stylistic matchup, it's almost always a razor-thin controversial decision.

If RDA would have came through for his bout vs Connor I would have bet 100 grand that Connor would have starched him inside of 2 rounds.

Its nates fault for not picking up where he left off in round 3. I legitimately noticed him giving the 4th round away when i watched it live. A diaz got gassed before a 4th round? Unlikely.

View attachment 423623
View attachment 423625
View attachment 423627
View attachment 423629

You sound like a hater, guy got his ass beat and wanted the rematch as his next fight at the same unatural fighting weight. Yeah he didn’t finish Nate but how many people have? Credit to both guys for putting on a great fight.

i cant see how people score round 4 for conor. he was out struck, and held against the cage for the entire round. or he was running.

Those are just casual fans who want to pretend Conor won 2nd fight after getting humiliated in the first one.

Once people buy so deeply into hype...its hard thing to see things for what they really are.

I had it a draw.

His “surprise surprise” post fight speech was cringe as all phuk considering he arguably lost.

In the 209 Conor dies every time he steps to Nate. Gets wrung out like a t-shirt.

I don't know how but Conor have straight to punch in 4 round but Nate stop a lot in 4 round big mistake

You sound like a hater, guy got his ass beat and wanted the rematch as his next fight at the same unatural fighting weight. Yeah he didn’t finish Nate but how many people have? Credit to both guys for putting on a great fight.

{<huh}<{Heymansnicker}>

He didnt finish Nate??? McGregor was mounted gased and had nothing left. He had MAYBE 20 seconds at most before being finished AGAIN by Nate.

Did you even watch the fight? Or are you just pretending to be shertarded?

Rd 1 Conor
Rd 2 Conor (r u fuckin kinning me? Lol)
Rd 3 Nate
Rd 4 Conor (Nates expression at the beginning of the round was priceless).
Rd 5 Draw (I saw even striking and a TD by both).

At the end of the fight Nate had his nose eye...his whole face busted up. Conor could have went to the club and nobody would have even known he was in a fight. Pillow fists. The only damage I saw was a leg injury from kicking.

Either 48-47 Conor or a draw. Easily the most lucrative loss of Diaz's life however, he stood more to gain from the loss than if he won.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back