Rewatched both Conor vs Diaz fights

WTF is "split Diaz"?
I want you to use your head here and think of all the things I could means with the word "split". If you actually take 10 seconds to use your brain you'd figure out that I mean split decision. Isn't thinking magical.

A draw is what I scored the fight. I thought the judges would give Nate a split decision. It isn't rocket science

Like who?
Hermes Franca, Rafael Dos Anjos, Joe Stevenson, Clay Guida, Josh Thompson... all borderline manlets, all guys who are shorter and have a shorter reach than Conor, yet none of them had any issues with Nate's overwhelming size advantage.

hqdefault.jpg

Nate would not be as strong at 155, hes cutting lot of weight almost 30 to 35 pounds. Conor would cut about15 to 20 pounds maybe? Nate uses he's size in the 170 fights. He will not have the size advantage at 155.
Nate was in is absolute best shape against MJ, if he showed up like that he will beat Conor imo.

If the second fight had gone 10 seconds longer Diaz would have got another finish.

Hermes Franca, Rafael Dos Anjos, Joe Stevenson, Clay Guida, Josh Thompson... all borderline manlets, all guys who are shorter and have a shorter reach than Conor, yet none of them had any issues with Nate's overwhelming size advantage.

hqdefault.jpg

That pic real?
Rafa looks like he was digitally shrunk like they did with Elijah Wood in LOTR

Conor easily took the rematch especially since he had a likely 10-8 round. Nate clearly won 2 rounds but Conor fucked Nate up that fight

Funny Nate shits on Conor for going for a TD and tells Cerrone "none of that gay wrestling shit" then does the same shit when he's getting beat on the feet

I take it as Nate calling himself gay

Easy?
I have never seen a fight that ended in a decision that was easy.
It was crystal clear to everyone and both fighters that the fight was not at all "easy".

How do you call a split for Diaz? Are you three or more people, have multiple personalities? Confused or tarded??
Or maybe I figured that that's how the judges would see it.

Butt hurt or stupid?

I've watched that fight a million times. You're wrong, you can't win 1:30 seconds of a 5:00 round and win that round, get outta here.

EDIT: spellcheck
you can tho if the 1:30 seconds of the round you won had more impact the the remaining time.

Conor clearly won 1,2,4.
Round 2 isn't even close to debatable.
Diaz landed nothing but arm punches.
Conor was tired but still slipping punches.

Anybody who thinks diaz won the rematch shouldn't be watching mma on a regular basis

First time I watched it I scored the fight a draw

1 10-9 Conor
2 10-9 Conor
3 10-8 Diaz
4 10-9 Conor
5 10-9 Nate

After another look I realised how little Nate did in round one while Conor smacked him around, and how many strikes Conor avoided in round three. Either both rounds should be 10-8 (round one for Conor, and three for Diaz) or neither. The other rounds really were easy to score. The second was clearly Conor, fourth clearly Conor, fifth was close but Diaz clinched it right at the end.

Great fight, Nate lost for sure.

you can tho if the 1:30 seconds of the round you won had more impact the the remaining time.
That's true but it would literally have to be a devastating 1:30, which I truly don't believe was the case in this fight

Back