Rewatched both Conor vs Diaz fights

Round 4 was up for grabs. Seems like each guy was looking to rest in that round.
I couldn't give round 4 to Conor because he turned his back to his opponent too many times while standing. But was it the first round that had multiple knockdowns? Whatever that round was has to be a 10-8...I scored the fight at best a draw for Diaz and at worst a decision for Conor from the perspective of the thread.

3rd round may have been 10-8 though. I honestly think it's a draw. Connor round 1, 2(debatable) and 4. Round 3-10/8 Diaz and round 5 10-9 Diaz. Second round I slightly lean towards Connor but if he had only had say one knockdown I would have given it to Nate. It was a close round

Fortunately, I'm sure the McGregor fanboys will expose any bias and ensure a sober, neutral analysis.
what analysis? you won't even tell us which 3 rounds you think Diaz won. just another troll, eh? good for you. good for you!

Round 4 was up for grabs. Seems like each guy was looking to rest in that round.
I don't agree with this analysis at all. Conor was in deep trouble again in Round 3 and somehow he got some type of second wind and had an excellent 4th round. I don't think that round was debatable at all.

and let me tell you, i am amazed how obvious it was that Nate also won the 2nd fight. I'm not a fan of either, I'm just a fight fan and i scored the fight without any bias. Diaz clearly won 3 rounds.

I urge u to rewatch it without bias.

How many times did Conor knocked him out? And, how many times did Nate knocked him out?

First time I watched it I scored it a draw. Second time I watched it I thought Diaz may have won. It is a pretty tough fight to score.
It really, really isn't though.

1, 2, 4 Mcgregor. There's nothing difficult about it. Same with people claiming Anderson beat Bisping, despite it being the easiest fight to score ever, 1, 2, 4 Bisping.

and let me tell you, i am amazed how obvious it was that Nate also won the 2nd fight. I'm not a fan of either, I'm just a fight fan and i scored the fight without any bias. Diaz clearly won 3 rounds.

No, Conor correctly won the 2nd fight.

3rd round may have been 10-8 though. I honestly think it's a draw. Connor round 1, 2(debatable) and 4. Round 3-10/8 Diaz and round 5 10-9 Diaz. Second round I slightly lean towards Connor but if he had only had say one knockdown I would have given it to Nate. It was a close round
How is round 2 debate though? Conor literally dominated 3:30 of that round and nate started gaining steam around 1:30 and it lasted until the end of the round. I'm no math wiz but to me 3:30 is significantly longer than 1:30. And it wasn't like Conor wasn't dominating that 3:30, he dropped Nate twice during that time.

Last edited:

So, the guy that didn't score even one knock down, nor even wobble conor, won the fight? While conor knocked nate down 3x in 2 rounds, lost the fight? ya ok buddy....

It really, really isn't though.

1, 2, 4 Mcgregor. There's nothing difficult about it. Same with people claiming Anderson beat Bisping, despite it being the easiest fight to score ever, 1, 2, 4 Bisping.
i see your AS v Bisping and raise you a GSP v BJ 1.

and for the life of me - a big Diaz fan - i cannot even begin to fathom the "Nick 125" v Condit argument. for a few months i figured they were all just trolls (like this TS) but no, i do really think a huge population of the fanbase are just that ignorant about how fights are actually scored.

oh well.

Diaz is the real GOAT. Didn't need a camp to beat McG the first time, made the second fight close on purpose so there would be a rematch but McG don't want no more of them hands.

what analysis? you won't even tell us which 3 rounds you think Diaz won. just another troll, eh? good for you. good for you!

Remember when I said, "Cue angry McGregor fanboys in 3, 2, 1 ... ?"

Not that you're angry, of course.

Har, har, har.

Back