Revival: Unpopular MMA opinions

jon jones has no power and look weak since usada

Mark Hunt is unbreakable and a fan favorite (lol both these used to be true as the sky is blue)

Teavis Browne is taking the HW division by storm

Gaby Garcia could take any WMMA fighter with ease

I despise Miesha Tate and don't find her attractive in any way.

khabib and tony are both kinda bad and LW is insanely overrated

Diaz brothers are lowlives and should be in Bum Fights instead of the UFC.

Weidman is one of the top MMA talents ever. Like top 3.

Rich Franklin would've beaten Anderson Silva if Silva were not roided up.

Worth reposting:

Alexis Davis is underrated and could still give most of the top BWs a run for their money.

-Pena actually seems to have worse striking and is sloppy on the ground, I would favor Alexis
-Zingano seems better on paper but lost to Pena and can also get sloppy, Alexis could very well sub her
-Pennington is usually far from dominant and struggled against Bethe, I see a close decision that could easily go to... Alexis!
-unretired/motivated Tate would probably win UD with top control but could also get caught and submitted
-current Nunes probably TKOs Davis but if Davis survives to the late second/third she could beat Nunes again!
-Shevchenko (everyone will hate this since she's Sherdog's darling now) is too willing to go to the ground where she would be at a disadvantage

She was giving McMann major trouble before falling to that gorilla strength choke too lol.

Holly "Ish-tar" Home would be the hardest matchup because of how cautious she is not to go to the ground and Davis would need some luck to get the bigger Holm there, but in general people are far too quick to dismiss Alexis Texas as a contender!

ALEXIS IS LOVE, ALEXIS IS LIFE.
{<doc}

Rin Nakai would do great at 125 in the UFC.

There are barely any legitimately "watered down" UFC cards, most people are just too lazy to learn about fighters they don't recognise.

Woodley won both Thompson fights clearly despite being close

Back