Revisiting Anderson Silva's crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 100th time I see this, search function might be good for you TS.

Lol at your defence.

Oh, Rogan says there's a high possibility Fedor was on steroids. It must be true. Apart from the fact that unlike Anderson Fedor has never tested positive for steroids.

And your gif, his corner was rubbing vaseline on his back. I love how GSP gets shit for something his corner were doing.

Anderson - DQ'd for an illegal move.
Caught rubbing grease over himself numerous times.
Caught grabbing Sonnen's shorts numerous times.
Failed multiple drug tests.

Anderson is in a league of his own.

2a94nd4.gif

fE37f.jpg

Anderson always got a pass for some reason.

Those needles could be for HGH or Insulin according to the Bro Scientists i have asked. But keep in mind there could be someone in his family that legally requires them. If they are his then its pretty clear, lol... But it easily could be a family member too

He was trying to cover it up, he should have KO'd the camera crew taken it out awaken them and shoot. :icon_chee

31 guage. Not sure if that's a big enough needle to use with what he tested positive for. Can any one more knowledgeable shed some light?

Ignorance? So you don't think the exact same size similar looking labelled bottle which is blue and has a silver lid which is stood right next to the other supplements MHP Dark Rage and BSN Syntha 6 COULD be T-Bomb II?!?

Because I like you I've gone out of my way to make this picture. To deny this is likely the same thing is ignorant.

Untitled.png

hahahaaha

THANKS bro

Anderson - DQ'd for an illegal move.
Caught rubbing grease over himself numerous times.
Caught grabbing Sonnen's shorts numerous times.
Failed multiple drug tests.

Anderson is in a league of his own.

indeed, hes a disgusting cheater

Reminds me of see a pic of Nick Diaz's house with bong cleaner in the background... years before he was open about it.

LMAO here as an old bump for you noobs who are shocked, SHOCKED!!! over the steroid failure

Remember a few years ago (2011) Anderson showed his house and the camera crew showed a stock of needles and AS fans when into full damage control mode and came with all kinds of funny senarios to explain why the needles where there?

In retrospect we always knew.

Exibits:

mrzdwx.jpg

novofine-6.jpg

The question is, still goat material or not?
nordiflex_device_pen_medium.jpg

6f1e0w_medium.jpg

cytogenix-labs-taraxatone-big.jpg

AS was the best goat science could make.

I remember when it was first discussed here.

The creative interesting answers for why he would have such a thing were classic.

I think draining cauliflower ear is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Exactly this. If I didn't use syringes my ears would look super fucked. Wrestling and getting hit will definitely do that to you.

There is a high possibility a guy that was much larger in an org that never tested for steroids then shrunk down when fighting in the states and there was a possibility of being tested because of the commissions, a very high possibility considering his success.

Has Fedor ever been tested, do you even know?

Anderson failed multiple drug tests for the one fight, for a steroid no logical person would knowingly take two weeks before a fight where you'll be tested. Masteron depending on the type you use can stay detectable from 3 weeks to 3 months. Let's say Anderson did knowingly take it right after his test on January 19 that he was clean for, doing so would guarantee a positive pre and post fight test. Does this make sense to anyone?

Accept that Fedor had his Sambo tournaments. Which did Wada testing. So it is very doubtful that he roided. Silva on the other hand, failed 2 tests. And then there are the pics in this thread and others. Probably been using for years just like he said himself.

Hmmm, 33 year old fighter hits his prime in ufc. Amazing he hit his streak in his 30's and not his twenties like everyone else in the history of fighting.

he got those in his house to remember what to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back