Revisiting Anderson Silva's crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
again show prove of Anderson using steroids in his early years of fighting.. if not stop making assumptions mate. im done replying to a hater this is some sad shit. cheers.

What in the hell are you on about?

I'm making assumptions based on what Anderson himself said. Again, using Anderson's logic Anderson must have been using for a long time aswell.

Once in a bicentennial threads like these come along and change the whole game.

Ahhhh, I see. You just simply hate Anderson on a personal level for whatever reason and nothing anyone says is going to change your opinion. Moving on,

Ah I see. You simply love Anderson on a personal level for whatever reason and nothing anyone says is going to change your opinion.

Moving on indeed

Lol at your defence.

Oh, Rogan says there's a high possibility Fedor was on steroids. It must be true. Apart from the fact that unlike Anderson Fedor has never tested positive for steroids.

And your gif, his corner was rubbing vaseline on his back. I love how GSP gets shit for something his corner were doing.

Anderson - DQ'd for an illegal move.
Caught rubbing grease over himself numerous times.
Caught grabbing Sonnen's shorts numerous times.
Failed multiple drug tests.

Anderson is in a league of his own.

There is a high possibility a guy that was much larger in an org that never tested for steroids then shrunk down when fighting in the states and there was a possibility of being tested because of the commissions, a very high possibility considering his success.

Has Fedor ever been tested, do you even know?

Anderson failed multiple drug tests for the one fight, for a steroid no logical person would knowingly take two weeks before a fight where you'll be tested. Masteron depending on the type you use can stay detectable from 3 weeks to 3 months. Let's say Anderson did knowingly take it right after his test on January 19 that he was clean for, doing so would guarantee a positive pre and post fight test. Does this make sense to anyone?

Ah I see. You simply love Anderson on a personal level for whatever reason and nothing anyone says is going to change your opinion.

Moving on indeed

Nope, couldn't be more opposite. Enjoy watching his fights, always entertaining, some amazing finishes for sure. But could care less if he wins or loses, tests positive or not, doesn't effect my life one bit, shits amazing either way, thanks tho

But its easy to point out simple haters on these forums, judging by how personally upset they get over certain fighters. Keeps my day in the office enjoyable

Actually TS, the most interesting thing from that episode was a Testosterone Booster called MHP T-Bomb II on Anderson's kitchen work surface. It's the small blue bottle, hard to notice at first.

23r01w8.jpg

Untitled.png

MHP-TBomb-1.jpg

Last edited:
There is a high possibility a guy that was much larger in an org that never tested for steroids then shrunk down when fighting in the states and there was a possibility of being tested because of the commissions, a very high possibility considering his success.

Has Fedor ever been tested, do you even know?

Anderson failed multiple drug tests for the one fight, for a steroid no logical person would knowingly take two weeks before a fight where you'll be tested. Masteron depending on the type you use can stay detectable from 3 weeks to 3 months. Let's say Anderson did knowingly take it right after his test on January 19 that he was clean for, doing so would guarantee a positive pre and post fight test. Does this make sense to anyone?

Fact: Anderson tested positive for steroids. Fedor did not.

Everything else is just speculation.

Actually TS, the most interesting thing from that episode was a Testosterone Booster called MHP T-Bomb II on Anderson's kitchen work surface. It's the small blue bottle, hard to notice at first.

23r01w8.jpg

post-89061-1224697915.jpg

um no. The picture you show is a blue pill bottle that say "t-Bomb"

on his counter is a blue tub of something called "dark rage". Or at least that's what I can read.

the other small bottle is incomprehensible. There are way to many supplements in that blue bottle to prove anything.

I know he cheated, but you're just reaching.

Fact: Anderson tested positive for steroids. Fedor did not.

Everything else is just speculation.

What does your fact mean? What's the significance of it? Fedor and Anderson will always be two of my favorite fighters, it's just amazing more people don't ask questions like why Anderson would knowingly take Masteron a week and a half before the fight? Haven't heard a logical answer.

Moving on indeed

Fightfan has ripped on fedor for i dont know how long now and always talked good about silva thats how his fans are. Now that anderson gets caught cheating he cant take his medicine. Does any of this really surprise you though considering these same fans claimed anderson lost cause he wasnt trying. Lol at talking about fedor on steroids, 1st theres no 0 proof he was on them. 2nd they were allowed so it wouldnt be cheating but im not the least surprised silva fans would try and say that though. This is coming from someone who defended and didnt make a big deal about the failed test, but after more info came out and i thought about it more i wouldnt be surprised if he cycled off the whole time.

What does your fact mean? What's the significance of it? Fedor and Anderson will always be two of my favorite fighters, it's just amazing more people don't ask questions like why Anderson would knowingly take Masteron a week and a half before the fight? Haven't heard a logical answer.

It's pretty simple. Saying Fedor did use PED's or there being a "high possibility" is pure speculation. Saying Anderson used PED's is not speculation. It actually happened. That's the difference.

the lengths people go to draw conclusions, speculations, and doubt without any evidence or proof.

um no. The picture you show is a blue pill bottle that say "t-Bomb"

on his counter is a blue tub of something called "dark rage". Or at least that's what I can read.

the other small bottle is incomprehensible. There are way to many supplements in that blue bottle to prove anything.

I know he cheated, but you're jut reaching.

That small blue bottle is not incomprehensible, yes it's very blurred but you can make out very similar markings. The bottle also happens to be exactly the same size too.

Make from it what you will. I'm not preaching, you can make up your own minds.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
That small blue bottle is not incomprehensible, yes it's very blurred but you can make out very similar markings. The bottle also happens to be exactly the same size too.

Make from it what you will. I'm not preaching, you can make up your own minds.

real glenn beck type accusations you got going.

"i'm not accusing anybody, but here is evidence that I brought up that can mean many other things. you make of it what you will"

sprouting the seeds of ignorance.

To be clear. I've always rooted against anderson, was never a fan and completely believe that he cheated.

I had to check the date on this post to see if it was the one virtually identical to the last one.

real glenn beck type accusations you got going.

"i'm not accusing anybody, but here is evidence that I brought up that can mean many other things. you make of it what you will"

sprouting the seeds of ignorance.

To be clear. I've always rooted against anderson, was never a fan and completely believe that he cheated.

Ignorance? So you don't think the exact same size similar looking labelled bottle which is blue and has a silver lid which is stood right next to the other supplements MHP Dark Rage and BSN Syntha 6 COULD be T-Bomb II?!?

Because I like you I've gone out of my way to make this picture. To deny this is likely the same thing is ignorant.

Untitled.png

Really?? Again??

In other news, the UFC visited Anderson's house in 2011 for an episode of UFC Cribs....

Is this for fucking real or am I caught in some kind of time loop?

How out of the loop do you have to be to post a thread like this on Feb 25, 2015?

Ever heard of a dead horse? If not, read your original post then read the other horses that died ahead of it.

Fightfan has ripped on fedor for i dont know how long now and always talked good about silva thats how his fans are. Now that anderson gets caught cheating he cant take his medicine. Does any of this really surprise you though considering these same fans claimed anderson lost cause he wasnt trying. Lol at talking about fedor on steroids, 1st theres no 0 proof he was on them. 2nd they were allowed so it wouldnt be cheating but im not the least surprised silva fans would try and say that though. This is coming from someone who defended and didnt make a big deal about the failed test, but after more info came out and i thought about it more i wouldnt be surprised if he cycled off the whole time.

Buddy you got me mixed up with someone else, you couldn't be more wrong. Never have I ever said anything bad about fedor, im a huge fan of his and even his brothers, watched all their fights most of them live. Before you start talking out of your ass maybe get your facts figured out first

23r01w8.jpg

post-89061-1224697915.jpg

This is what I was talking about in my first post this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back