Review: Zepol Training Gloves

How did you get that template for mockups o.o? I'd love to experiment with that...

Also...are these zepol the same as thr ones with the circle logo...why do these look different. Just a bit confused.

Like minowafanatic already mentioned, it's an app called color fashion. Fun little app to mess with once in a while.

OMG, that's a really nice mockup RSbreaker.
Can i ask you to make the same for me?
It has to match this fighting outfit (blue/orange/white)

Grant or winning, of course then it will have the hook n loop converter with it ;)

thanks if you can do something, and if you can't, thanks anyway!

I'll try my best. The app is hit or miss with certain colors.

I'll see if I can bang out a few more tomorrow.
fe9fc0a00cef1cafe75a85b2afb22301_zps2947cdfa.jpg

Last edited:
Whaou, that's nice, thanks RSKbreaker.
So i understand that the app is for iphone only? Did there is something similar on windows or android?

Like minowafanatic already mentioned, it's an app called color fashion. Fun little app to mess with once in a while.

I'll try my best. The app is hit or miss with certain colors.

I'll see if I can bang out a few more tomorrow.
fe9fc0a00cef1cafe75a85b2afb22301_zps2947cdfa.jpg

How does it know to stop the orange part at the seam and stuff...you know how in paint and stuff you click the bucket tool to fill a color and it just fills everything not separated by a solid line? How does this stay precise where you can get the color AND texture right in different areas so cleanly? Is it harder than it looks?

Whaou, that's nice, thanks RSKbreaker.
So i understand that the app is for iphone only? Did there is something similar on windows or android?

You're welcome. I don't know if they have a similar app for windows or android. You might have to do some digging around.

How does it know to stop the orange part at the seam and stuff...you know how in paint and stuff you click the bucket tool to fill a color and it just fills everything not separated by a solid line? How does this stay precise where you can get the color AND texture right in different areas so cleanly? Is it harder than it looks?

You have different size paint brushes and erasers. You basically highlight the area you want to color, then use the color palette to switch colors

You're welcome. I don't know if they have a similar app for windows or android. You might have to do some digging around.

You have different size paint brushes and erasers. You basically highlight the area you want to color, then use the color palette to switch colors

Oh nice, and the texture stays the same or you had to do that manually also? I've looked at the app...its the 99 cent one right? Thanks. I may try and look at which color combinations look best with my skin sometime just for fun by tweaking boxers gloves that look like me as weird as that sounds.

That's a good color combination. I'm still digging my purple though. I was originally going to have Juan do it but this is going to be Ring to Cage's job now.

Wtf Juan. Trying to win me back? Lol

Clamp, here are my purple Zepols with my custom fight shorts. I started with green and purple as my colors. For the third color on the Zepols I picked yellow, thought it would pop a little.

ca0001.jpg

016.jpg

I haven't used them yet, headed to the gym tonight. They are very comfortable though, and I love the leather smell.

I'm glad you liked the review I did on them. I'm even getting emails about the brand lol. Guys email Juan!

Hi Rskbreaker,
So, i took my girlfriend's iPhone, i download color fashion, i even bought

Back