Review Your Hand Wraps!

thanks, i just got some everlast ones that have a small strip too and i do not like. one, i'm used to the larger patch that stays in place really well, and two, the velcro piece that is on the wrap is placed to close to the end of the wrap so when i get to the end the velcro only latches on halfway with a big portion of the end piece just dangling off. the softer piece on the wrap either needs to be longer or moved down.

I been using these for a while the 180 ones, they are some of the best hand wraps ever..check out page 3 of my review on this thread

...when i get to the end the velcro only latches on halfway with a big portion of the end piece just dangling off. the softer piece on the wrap either needs to be longer or moved down.
Just cut off the excess -- it's not doing anything for you, but it'll snag the fabric and wear through it after a while.

I have both kinds, from Title and Ringside. The wide velcro doesn't bother me but it really doesn't work any better than the narrow strip, from which I've cut about two inches.

Just cut off the excess -- it's not doing anything for you, but it'll snag the fabric and wear through it after a while.

I have both kinds, from Title and Ringside. The wide velcro doesn't bother me but it really doesn't work any better than the narrow strip, from which I've cut about two inches.

right, that will work for me, but i also bought some for a couple of people that i train privately and they have smaller wrists than i do. what that means is that the wraps will cover more of the bottom velcro strip when coming around the wrist so the top velcro only latches on to a tiny little portion. not very secure. poor design and not very universal, imo.

Back