Review: Top Boxer Custom Winning Inspired Gloves (6/10)

Ok Muhammad, so I got the 1.0s, Clamp got a Prototype, so they are NOT the same glove model at all? Im just making sure, because right now im slightly confused.

Doesnt seem like it which is why i thought Clamp possibly had defective or different model gloves. The ones i recieved last week are pillowy and soft whilst Clamp described his as stiff and precurved which explains the space/bubble between the foam and his knuckles.

not trying to revive an old thread or anything, but when I saw this craigslist ad I was a little intrigued:

They look just like Clamps! plus one of course. Maybe someone ordered the same ones that Clamp got?

Those aren't his considering he lives in California and the craigslist ad is in Arizona. Plus the contact number isn't his either.

I think he's referring to the "brand new" part of the Craigslist post.

Being as they aren't Clamps then They could very well be brand new. If they would have read the entire thread they would have seen the Clamp returned the gloves to Mo and got his money back. He does not own any TB gloves anymore.

The black and metallic blues are exactly like mine without the name written on the inside wrist.

The black and metallic blues are exactly like mine without the name written on the inside wrist.

Now we just wait for the post stating that you and Clamp are collaborating together to sell your TB's.......lol

Now we just wait for the post stating that you and Clamp are collaborating together to sell your TB's.......lol

I have no recollection of the association you have mentioned.

Lol.

On a side note, I'll be putting up a review on mine over the next couple of days.

Back