REVIEW: Nutty Buddy-Protectin the Boys!

Thats the risk you take when you buy these things. People are only stating their opinions I to bought the NB and found out after 2 weeks use how rubbish it is for rolling so I feel you wallet's pain

Thats the risk you take when you buy these things. People are only stating their opinions I to bought the NB and found out after 2 weeks use how rubbish it is for rolling so I feel you wallet's pain

I agree. I bought mine after reading this review, but I advise anyone wanting the NB for jiu-jitsu/MMA to find a different cup. I am sure the NB would be great for other sports.

Well after being inactive for a while I finally got to roll with the NB. It sucks! The cup tenderized my upper inner thigh area.

Though when doing stand up with these I have no problem with them.

Well after being inactive for a while I finally got to roll with the NB. It sucks! The cup tenderized my upper inner thigh area.

Though when doing stand up with these I have no problem with them.

Yeah I retired my NuttyBuddy.

I have been using the shockdocter cup and jock and wearing it over athletic shorts and it has worked wonderfully. It doesn't shift or dig in to my groin.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but here goes . . .

Has anyone tried this "Spider Guard Flex Webcup" from sick gear(www.sickbrands.com)? I've used all sorts of cups playing football and doing karate, but this one has some pretty unique features that look ground-breaking. It's been over 2 weeks and it's still not here, but I'll write up a review with pics once it comes.

Spider Guard Protection : Sick Gear from SickBrands.com, Inspired by the warrior. Created for the athlete.

looks interesting, looking forward to your review

Back