Revenge: Sweet Poison or Perfect Closure

^^^I didn't see anything up there that said you can't forgive them after touching them with teh jab?

I'm pretty sure teh jab is integral to the process of forgiveness.

Psychologically it's best to let things go. Thinking negative thoughts about someone is just reinforcing those negative brain pathways. Having a positive, forgiving mindset will mean other people's actions won't continue to affect you.

Thats after whatever the issue that is affecting you is resolved. If the threat is still extant then you have to eliminate it at all costs (which is simple prudence). If the damage has been done then no use continuing to stew over it.

What are you a chick?

Fuck all that noise. Move on with your life holmes.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><DisgustingHHH>

I don't give a shit about revenge. I think it's far healthier to move on. If they are serious transgressions, measures should be taken to make sure they don't happen again, but psychologically, you should move on. If somebody is passive aggressive, don't hang out with people like that

What are you a chick?

I don't give a shit about revenge. I think it's far healthier to move on. If they are serious transgressions, measures should be taken to make sure they don't happen again, but psychologically, you should move on. If somebody is passive aggressive, don't hang out with people like that

SyChQfM.gif

When someone has wronged you, do you just blow it off, or is your first instinct to even the score? Not talking about disrespect to your face, which is very different, but rather under-mining, back-biting or other passive-aggressive attempts to cause you or your family harm.

I was dealing with a situation recently and took care of it tonight with no regrets, but I'm so far away from normalcy (and probably sanity...lol) at this point that I was wondering what the average guy does when he is wronged.

What say you?
Bunch of Pinoys beat you up?

What are you a chick?

Thread is just idle chit chat, and I'm not looking for advice. But you have never evened the score with anyone for anything? You sound like a doormat.

Thread is just idle chit chat, and I'm not looking for advice. But you have never evened the score with anyone for anything? You sound like a doormat.

Nothing's ever put me in that position homie. I've been cool as a cucumber for as long as I can remember. I realize not everyone's going to like you, so if that's the case I just don't fuck with them and move on with my life. Not a doormat by any means, if someone does happen to push my buttons..which is rare, I have no problem telling them to fuck off.

I remember a kid in HS trying to look tough in front of everyone during a class, I just went face to face with him and asked him to do something - he didn't expect that and sat his ass down. Felt good.

Edit - The guy was a pinoy btw, LOL

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_razorRamon.png

Forgive others or God will not forgive you.

Matthew 6:15 (KJB)
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
That's not very Christian of him.

Back