Revenge: Sweet Poison or Perfect Closure

I usually make threads about the people that cross me.

I skew the story in a manner that favors me, in which paints me as the good guy.

these little lies, gain me the necessary support I need in the form of receiving 'likes', which grant me the confidence to step back out into the real world with an extra kick in my step & an extra throw in my fap.

Sherdog & my Sherbros help me thrive.

Like petty personal or relationship disputes? Wtf would you want to give anyone the power to continue effecting you if they screwed you over, including ruminating on revenge and what not? Just move on from it completely and drop them outta your thoughts forever.

Are we talking revenge for the sake of revenge?

Or making sure someone does not get away with something because you want all to know it will not stand?

For the most part, I act like I don't have a bother in the world and give em the old Irish goodbye for life. There are times when I was forced to be in the presence of someone who's been undermining me for a while. I learned to kill them with kindness that was insurmountable to avoid, to a point where the undermining stopped and they gave me the life long Irish goodbye when they had the chance.

I've always thought that if I dumbed down to the person's level who was trying to put me down, retaliating an eye for an eye would allow me to fall into their game and I'd become just like them. The best way to deal with someone who is challenging you to a dickhead battle is to do the complete opposite with a smile on your face.

I yelled out hey chief and pushed the trolley across the parking lot so he wouldn't have to come get it but at the same time our eyes met and it was one of the cunts who jumped me when I was younger because I fucked his underage missus.
That's cold, bro.

I'd try to correct any misunderstanding dude is causing; clear the air; forgive the cunt, then cut off all ties with dude, if possible. Some dudes are cunts just because they like being cunts. F them.

Stop teasing and tell us your revenge story TS.

I usually make threads about the people that cross me.

I skew the story in a manner that favors me, in which paints me as the good guy.

these little lies, gain me the necessary support I need in the form of receiving 'likes', which grant me the confidence to step back out into the real world with an extra kick in my step & an extra throw in my fap.

Sherdog & my Sherbros help me thrive.

ahahaha....if you read the OP, you would know I'm not looking for justification here, especially among this group, who typically have a very different life experience than me. Just curious how the other half of the world lives. ;)

ahahaha....if you read the OP, you would know I'm not looking for justification here, especially among this group, who typically have a very different life experience than me. Just curious how the other half of the world lives. ;)

I was being serious

giphy.gif

i always want revenge. but dont wanna risk legal trouble

i always want revenge. but dont wanna risk legal trouble

I feel the same. I ran in to some of my bullies few years back. One them was super nice and polite. So I felt like I had to let it go.

The other one embarrassed me by challenging me to a fight while his friends threatening to jump in.

So I walked away defeated and ran in to him 9 years later with the first bully that was polite. They were living in the same neighborhood. Second guy apologized after I said I am down for the street fight and that he doesn't have his group of friends.

Again I had to let it go. In the end it made me feel a bit better but to be honest, I realized that Jerry Seinfeld is right.

Best revenge is living well.

I also learned from them and people like them that my ( our) kindness has to be earned. Until then I am very stoic and serious amoung strangers until I know they are not going to abuse my kind nature. While before I tried to be everyone's friend...

I grew up in a rough neighborhood. Lots of explosive kids that hit puberty and were 6ft muscular in 8th grade (in defense most were probably already 16). One smashed my head into a locker in front of a group of kids. I was enraged but dazed, then the bell rang. I had gotten in house suspension the next day for fighting another kid so I couldn't fight in school again. So a few weeks later I waited in the woods with a buddy who the bully also wronged. We had ski masks and stickball bats and waited for him to walk home, which he always did Solo. We beat the shit out of him till he cried. Anyone that says revenge doesn't solve anything is a pussy. It feels awesome.

I grew up in a rough neighborhood. Lots of explosive kids that hit puberty and were 6ft muscular in 8th grade (in defense most were probably already 16). One smashed my head into a locker in front of a group of kids. I was enraged but dazed, then the bell rang. I had gotten in house suspension the next day for fighting another kid so I couldn't fight in school again. So a few weeks later I waited in the woods with a buddy who the bully also wronged. We had ski masks and stickball bats and waited for him to walk home, which he always did Solo. We beat the shit out of him till he cried. Anyone that says revenge doesn't solve anything is a pussy. It feels awesome.

<{titihmm}>

I think it's unhealthy to hold grudges, but it's often hard to let go.

No .... this .... is ....

OiXl0IX.gif

The perfect .... closure.

I read that as wiffle ball bat. That's gangsta.

Monster+Bat+++Ball_L.jpg

When I was in High school I had troubles with some guys who were much older (23-25 year old) because I unwittingly hooked up with one of their high school aged girlfriends.

Long story short last time my wife and I went to our home town we were shopping and after we put the shopping in the car I looked up and saw a trolley boy gathering trolleys around the bay.
I yelled out hey chief and pushed the trolley across the parking lot so he wouldn't have to come get it but at the same time our eyes met and it was one of the cunts who jumped me when I was younger because I fucked his underage missus.

Dude looked fucking shattered here I am driving a nice car with my amazing wife and he is pushing trolleys in his 40s it was fucking glorious but the worst part was my wife started laughing once she recognized him and he just put his head down and gathered the trolleys.

I actually felt bad for him at that moment and I regret not saying hi and no hard feeling.

Thats the best revenge- Unfortunately, we all do stupid stuff when we're young that probably warrants revenge of some sort.

When someone has wronged you, do you just blow it off, or is your first instinct to even the score? Not talking about disrespect to your face, which is very different, but rather under-mining, back-biting or other passive-aggressive attempts to cause you or your family harm.

I was dealing with a situation recently and took care of it tonight with no regrets, but I'm so far away from normalcy (and probably sanity...lol) at this point that I was wondering what the average guy does when he is wronged.

What say you?

I don't get mad, I don't get even, I get more than even.

Forgive others or God will not forgive you.

Matthew 6:15 (KJB)
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
^^^I didn't see anything up there that said you can't forgive them after touching them with teh jab?

If I can reach them, I retaliate. I'm also a fan of getting leverage and things marinate, to the point I almost forgot about it.

Back