return of the real prospect

His ground game will be nasty, his Luta Livre coach is top notch. I'm assuming that's why he followed him from Kaobon to Brazil.

The harshest one I ever heard was

"Adebayor, Adebayor.
He used to like coach trips.
He doesn't anymore..."

After the Togo team bus was shot up and friends of his died.

Absolutely brutal.

I got one too.

"Adebayor, Adebayor
Your dad washes Elephants
And your mum is a whore!"

And he is a fucking wanker too.

Last edited:
I miss Houston Alexander. Enjoyed all his fights including Kimbo Slice.
me too...single father of 10 taking fights at HW with his dubious chin just to put food on their table.

always gonna be a legend in my book

minbkk.jpg

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

omg that guy in the middle....the missing link has been found!

me too...single father of 10 taking fights at HW with his dubious chin just to put food on their table.

always gonna be a legend in my book

minbkk.jpg

"BahMahGawd Joe I swear he's broken in half!!"

undertaker-chokeslam-o.gif

I also think this kid is gonna make some big waves in his career. Fun as hell to watch, super talented, moved to Brazil on his own as a teenager or something iirc and started a life there, speaks the language well, etc. Seems like a nice guy although I don't know much about him. His talent level is insane though, and the dude is a savage when it comes to not only his striking but his killer instinct.

Long story short, I think he's gonna beat the fuck out of a lot of people if he fights long enough. Glad he took time off too fully recover and not jump back in there too soon.

he has 2 relevant fights and drew one lol
13 fight win streak
his first ufc fight was a KO with an elbow against a guy with 37 fights , the second he was beating the crap out of Dalby, a cage warriors champ with hype behind him, until his shoulder dislocated in the third round, he still got a draw.
no need to be mad cos you got banned.

Darren is one to watch for sure, he was a brilliant thaiboxer when he was younger.... hope to see him do well in his UFC career

He's the lanky guy who fought I think Nicholas Dalby? If so I remember that fight being a war and one of the best fights of the year. He looked really good but iirc at some point he hurt his arm or something and Dalby almost rallied back enough to get the win
Yeh bruv, solid fight and it was a draw, so he's on a 0 fight winning streak, not 13. Good to see him back, though.

Back