Retro gaming

Lubaolong

RETIRED
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone here a collector? Let's see your collection.

I have a rather large collection. Can't take pics but it includes a cib nes, and more than a dozen cib nes games (dragon warrior 1 and 2, final fantasy 1, etc), maybe 100+ nes games (dragon warrior 3, all mega man games etc, 100+ snes games (knights of the round, 2 copies of mega man x and x2, etc). A n64 with around 50 games, gamecube, ps1 and ps2, dreamcast, genesis, game boy OG, color, advance, and ds...

last games i bought were Advance wars cib, and Resident Evil 2 for 64...

*edit: and a psp with tons of games...

Last edited:
I have a rather large collection. Can't take pics but it includes a cib nes, and more than a dozen cib nes games (dragon warrior 1 and 2, final fantasy 1, etc), maybe 100+ nes games (dragon warrior 3, all mega man games etc, 100+ snes games (knights of the round, 2 copies of mega man x and x2, etc). A n64 with around 50 games, gamecube, ps1 and ps2, dreamcast, genesis, game boy OG, color, advance, and ds...

last games i bought were Advance wars cib, and Resident Evil 2 for 64...

You need pre-NES. Any Atari or Colleco Vision, by chance?

I had an atari growing up and see the games all over but i remember it being more difficult to get the games to play than nes and they have little value, no real interest in collecting it. I actually played a callecovision flashback today but didnt play it growing up unfortunately as it's better than the Atari. I spend too much on retro games as it is...

Wouldn't say I'm a collector at this point, I do have old Nintendo consoles up to the game cube, including gb and gba. I Will stay collecting at some point though.

Not a collector, but I do appreciate both old games and new games done in an old style.

Like I wish some developer would make an old-school 2D fighting game that's easy to pick up and play, but in 4K with 60 FPS. I bet that'd be a huge seller.

My latest score was Wayne's World for $60. Pretty good deal I think.

I wouldn't mind purchasing a large collection of 2600 games, but I think they would be a little difficult to collect in the wild these days.

I have an Odyssey 2 with a handful of games. I had the boxes, which were mint, but a pet fucked them all up.

I have an Odyssey 2 with a handful of games. I had the boxes, which were mint, but a pet fucked them all up.
Good thing is at least that Odyssey games aren't really worth much.

I wonder if anyone would buy a landfill ET game.

I'd like to know where I could buy used PS1 and older games in person. I know you can buy some on Amazon from Goodwill as 3rd party sellers or Amazon Japan pretty cheap.

I wonder if anyone would buy a landfill ET game.

I'd like to know where I could buy used PS1 and older games in person. I know you can buy some on Amazon from Goodwill as 3rd party sellers or Amazon Japan pretty cheap.
I have a couple copies of ET. Despite many critics listing it as one of the worst games of all time, I rather enjoyed it as a child.

I would look for retro gaming stores. If you live in a big city, you probably have a couple at least.

Oh yea. Got about 10 retro consoles and a couple pvms.I dont have everything hooked up at once tho.

Back