BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's time Bozo Dana starts promoting her

Cyborg could be a superstar

clown-dana.jpg

Last edited:
Noone wants to see a supposed female who so juiced to the gills competing agains normal feminine women. So, no, she has no chance of being a superstar.

Dude, she turned down not 1 but 2 title fights, they have tried to promote her, she declined.

Why should I respect a woman who, over the course of her career, not only cheated to gain a huge size advantage, but tampered with the scale to fight predominantly smaller women? Respect has to be earned, and what Cyborg does and has done is the opposite of earning it.

I have nothing but respect for her she is a pioneer of the sport and the #1 featherweight in WMMA.....the fact that no one wants to fight her highlights how feared she is as a fighter.

I respect her now even more because she pushed Magana shit in and stand up for herself i will always be a fan.

She's too big. There just aren't enough big girls like her and Megan Anderson to fight in the 145lb division. You just end up getting 135 or 125lb girls with muffin tops taking a beating. If Cyborg could make 135lb it would be a whole different story.

Cyborg is awesome! Best WMMA fighter, yet.

Put her in the 145 mens division. Probably still would have the highest testosterone levels.

Noone wants to see a supposed female who so juiced to the gills competing agains normal feminine women. So, no, she has no chance of being a superstar.
Sounds entertaining to me

She's too big. There just aren't enough big girls like her and Megan Anderson to fight in the 145lb division. You just end up getting 135 or 125lb girls with muffin tops taking a beating. If Cyborg could make 135lb it would be a whole different story.
she could, if she wanted to lose some muscle. instead of only wanting to cut water pre weigh in

cyborg should go fight in Japan and do some freak shows

I'm annoyed with her cause now we have to hear about some irrelevant shit fighter she punched for god knows how long. It's already annoying

Like watching the Borg fight tho

You're an idiot if you believe she's the only female who has juiced..

It never ceases to amaze me how people jump on her failed test like it cancels out everything she ever did, but still praise Anderson Silva(Also busted, putting his entire legacy in question), believe Jon Jones story about using a black market erection pill as the reason for his failed test.

Back