#Resistance?

Clinton was a senator from 2001-2009. Illegal border crossing was a legitimate problem for most of that period. Net crossings have been negative since then. And Democrats still support tight borders.

She reiterated it while running for POTUS

She reiterated it while running for POTUS

She reiterated that we need to control our borders, which is an uncontroversial position (though right-wingers often dishonestly insist that the left wants open borders).

She reiterated that we need to control our borders, which is an uncontroversial position (though right-wingers often dishonestly insist that the left wants open borders).
And that she supports a barrier.

You mean that she didn't support tearing down border fences?

Trying to understand the right-wing position here.

She supported putting up a more significant barrier.

She is also for open borders, so if you want to understand the right-wing perspective then look no further than HRC.

She supported putting up a more significant barrier.

She is also for open borders, so if you want to understand the right-wing perspective then look no further than HRC.

LOL! OK. Impossible to argue with you when you don't care at all whether what you say is true or even makes sense.

Last edited:
LOL! OK. Impossible to argue with you when you don't care at all whether what you say is true or even makes sense.

Hillary dreams of a hemispheric free trade zone with open borders.

Via Wikileaks. This is who you folks voted for. This is the America you dream of.

SAD!

Then thoughts on your state's policy to prosecute business owners that comply with ICE?

Nice ninja edit.

Edit: and what part of my post isn’t true?

Is she for a wall or for open borders? Obviously it can't be both (and in reality, it's neither). It was always a lie that she or anyone else other than the rare intellectually honest libertarian is for open borders (based on deliberately misinterpreting a comment). She didn't support building a dumb, symbolic wall, did she? You know that the stuff you're saying is false, though, but you don't care because all about emotional orientation. Your thinking doesn't really go any deeper than "liberals = evil; anything I can say to smear liberals = justified."

Is she for a wall or for open borders? Obviously it can't be both (and in reality, it's neither). It was always a lie that she or anyone else other than the rare intellectually honest libertarian is for open borders (based on deliberately misinterpreting a comment). She didn't support building a dumb, symbolic wall, did she? You know that the stuff you're saying is false, though, but you don't care because all about emotional orientation. Your thinking doesn't really go any deeper than "liberals = evil; anything I can say to smear liberals = justified."
Per her own words she is for both.
And the positions are not inherently contradictory.

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere." HRC -2013
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Television news anchor Jorge Ramos asked Clinton this question Jan. 11, 2016 at the Iowa Black and Brown Forum, broadcast on the Fusion network, a Hispanic news channel.

"What the difference between your idea and Donald Trump’s idea on building a wall with Mexico?," Ramos asked.

"So we do need to have secure borders and what that will take is a combination of technology and physical barrier," Clinton said.

"You want a wall then," Ramos interjected.

"No, we’ve --" she said.

"You said that."

"Well, I voted for border security and some of it was a fence," Clinton said. "I don’t think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall."
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...-trump-right-hillary-clinton-once-wanted-wal/

Clinton was a senator from 2001-2009. Illegal border crossing was a legitimate problem for most of that period. Net crossings have been negative since then. And Democrats still support tight borders.

Your wrong. Haven't you been reading what not liberals have been saying liberals and democrats support - screening for rapists and murderers in 3rd world countries, and buying them plane tickets to the USA to vote illegally and add to the perennial welfare class.

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere." HRC -2013
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Television news anchor Jorge Ramos asked Clinton this question Jan. 11, 2016 at the Iowa Black and Brown Forum, broadcast on the Fusion network, a Hispanic news channel.

"What the difference between your idea and Donald Trump’s idea on building a wall with Mexico?," Ramos asked.

"So we do need to have secure borders and what that will take is a combination of technology and physical barrier," Clinton said.

"You want a wall then," Ramos interjected.

"No, we’ve --" she said.

"You said that."

"Well, I voted for border security and some of it was a fence," Clinton said. "I don’t think we ever called it a wall. Maybe in some places it was a wall."
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...-trump-right-hillary-clinton-once-wanted-wal/
hey @Jack V Savage you were saying these were lies before; would you like to take this moment to correct the record?

Please clarify where you think I'm lying. Be exact.

You claimed that Clinton supports open borders (referring to immigration). That was a lie. You also claimed that she supported a border wall in 2016, which contradicts your other claim and was also a lie.

When in doubt Jack, project! Obfuscate and call them a liar, huh? What a slimeball.

Back