#Resistance?

And, of course, the media would have heralded Hillary as America's savior for doing the same damn shit had she been elected.

youtube is the best source of news imo.

Jimmy Dore?
Nobody needs to listen to budget Phil Dunphy
maxresdefault.jpg

That guy and that show look atrocious. There's no way he has more than 1000 subscribers right?

That guy and that show look atrocious. There's no way he has more than 1000 subsribers right?
he panders to a very specific audience that hates anyone who actually tries to run the country. that is actually a pretty lucrative spot. i wouldn't be surprised if his subscriber numbers are large. the trump is evil and so is hillary market is huge.

She's literally on video saying it, Chuck Schumer tweeted that they're willing to fund the wall, and Dore shows his sources in the video. Who voted to give Trump spying powers is also public record.

Trump is just a flamboyant bush, and we all know how dems voted when Bush was in office.

MABA

Last edited:
I get it you guys hate Jimmy Dore, but is there any criticism of what he said?

He looks like Rachel Maddow's final form.

Last edited:
And, of course, the media would have heralded Hillary as America's savior for doing the same damn shit had she been elected.

no

people dont want a wall, and clinton only had lukewarm support due to who she was running against.

drop your victimhood mentality. there is a reason the media rapes trump. hes an easy ass target, and people already want to hear it. the guy said "two corinthians" at liberty university. pushed another world leader. he brags like anchorman. easy target.

Definitely not. Putting up a border wall along the southern border would still be very unpopular even if a Democrat tried doing so. The Democratic Party (and to an extent the overall population) is a lot different nowadays compared to when Hillary said this regarding immigration.

I get it you guys hate Jimmy Dore, but is there any criticism of what he said?
I don't think they even watched the video much less fact checked it, just called me stupid, ironically. Maybe if I posted dozens more sources on everything Dore said (aside from the ones visible in the goddamn video) I could get the needle to move but probably not. I guess handing a monster like Trump the reigns to violate the 4th amendment is cool, that's how to resist him. Make speeches about how awful he is then vote with him on policy.

Trump is just a flamboyant bush, and we all know how dems voted when Bush was in office.

MABA

Everyone misses ol' Georgie meow, dontcha know? Apparently Mr. Stem Cell is a great guy and was a super great president.

Didn't Jimmy Dore spit coffee in Alex Jones face?
lol, he did, watch him slither his way up, what a douche move. He's right about Trump though. For a guy who hates him, he often has to defend the hypocrisy surrounding Trump.

Clinton was a senator from 2001-2009. Illegal border crossing was a legitimate problem for most of that period. Net crossings have been negative since then. And Democrats still support tight borders.

Schumer, Obama, Clinton all on video tape making certain claims on border control, immigration, daca...

Then once Trump became president they flipped their positions.

Can never take them serious

Bunch of babies with a personal hatred of Trump playing with people's paychecks like pawns

no

people dont want a wall, and clinton only had lukewarm support due to who she was running against.

drop your victimhood mentality. there is a reason the media rapes trump. hes an easy ass target, and people already want to hear it. the guy said "two corinthians" at liberty university. pushed another world leader. he brags like anchorman. easy target.

I think you'd be surprised at how many people want that wall; even after explaining the cost, logistics, and ineffectiveness of it to them.

Back