Resident Evil 7 PC cracked in 5 days - RIP Denuvo

Good, don't be a cheap ass and buy the game. If you can't afford it now, wait until it goes on sale.

I think the thread is more about Denuvo's failure than pirating in general.

But yes, I agree. I hope people buy this game in particular. I think people need to vote with their dollar if they like these types of games otherwise they are going to die on the vine and we'll be stuck with non stop co-op and MP games.

Denuvo response to the speedy crack:

“As always, we continue working to improve our solution to create security updates for upcoming Anti-Tamper versions. We will do the same with the learning from this bypass. It’s correct that the title in question was cracked some days after release. Given the fact that every unprotected title is cracked on the day of release – as well as every update of games – our solution made a difference for this title.”

Denuvo response to the speedy crack:

“As always, we continue working to improve our solution to create security updates for upcoming Anti-Tamper versions. We will do the same with the learning from this bypass. It’s correct that the title in question was cracked some days after release. Given the fact that every unprotected title is cracked on the day of release – as well as every update of games – our solution made a difference for this title.”

lol did he really just say "hey most games are cracked day 1, we lasted 5 days.". I'm sure the cost of Denuvo was worth it.

Haha not much of a sales pitch, is it?

Not only was it not a sales pitch it did more harm then good. His whole statement was fine and made sense until that part. Should have stuck with we will learn from this and work to improve and that's it.

Hang on, free games? Is this a Warez room from AOL?

Lmao!

Hire us

We will get cracked but it takes them 500% longer.

Even though I could download this I would feel like such a thief and cheapskate.

Resident evil series has given me so much joy, I even got enough fun out of 6 (even though it was terrible).

I'll wait until this goes on sale too buy... I want it now but I told myself be smart with gaming this year.

PS. Does the game have anything else after you finish it like mercenaries?

Lmao!

Hire us

We will get cracked but it takes them 500% longer.

Even though I could download this I would feel like such a thief and cheapskate.

Resident evil series has given me so much joy, I even got enough fun out of 6 (even though it was terrible).

I'll wait until this goes on sale too buy... I want it now but I told myself be smart with gaming this year.

PS. Does the game have anything else after you finish it like mercenaries?
I wouldn't waste my money on this shit although I already did

Ok now I wanna download it for free.

It's not worth $60-70 is it?
it depends on what type of games you like I'm not a fan of games that are nothing more then an interactive cut scene like until dawn so this game blows imo. I was really hoping it would be like RE4 or maybe the last of us instead it's a shit ton of pre scripted bs where you're forced to play the way they want you to.

it depends on what type of games you like I'm not a fan of games that are nothing more then an interactive cut scene like until dawn so this game blows imo. I was really hoping it would be like RE4 or maybe the last of us instead it's a shit ton of pre scripted bs where you're forced to play the way they want you to.
Ahh cheers yea, I haven't played until dawn because it seem just like a movie lol.

I might get it when it goes cheaper...

The fact people are speed running it in 2 hours is a bit disappointing.

Don't listen to this dude. He wanted an over the shoulder action game and instead he got a game about building tension, sort of like the classic Resident Evil games.

He's completely full of shit regarding "prescripted" bs and being "forced" to play a certain way. There's story cut scenes like every other damn game in the world but when it comes to actual combat you're free to do whatever you want within reason given the weapons and locations.

Don't listen to this dude. He wanted an over the shoulder action game and instead he got a game about building tension, sort of like the classic Resident Evil games.

He's completely full of shit regarding "prescripted" bs and being "forced" to play a certain way. There's story cut scenes like every other damn game in the world but when it comes to actual combat you're free to do whatever you want within reason given the weapons and locations.
bs I shoot the dumb cunt nothing happens you just got to stay alive long enough for daddy to showup. I shoot the fucker I don't know how much times but it doesn't do shit until I get in the car. The older RE built shit up but it also let you fucking kill shit with guns and pretty much only done "script" shit during boss fights. This whole game is fucking go here then here wait for this don't use that yet blah blah if I wanted an over driven storyline I'd watch a fucking movie I wanted a game to play not fucking watch.

bs I shoot the dumb cunt nothing happens you just got to stay alive long enough for daddy to showup. I shoot the fucker I don't know how much times but it doesn't do shit until I get in the car. The older RE built shit up but it also let you fucking kill shit with guns and pretty much only done "script" shit during boss fights. This whole game is fucking go here then here wait for this don't use that yet blah blah if I wanted an over driven storyline I'd watch a fucking movie I wanted a game to play not fucking watch.

Wrong. You have to damage her enough. It isn't a time constraint.

The garage fight can happen different ways. The problem is you did it one way and assumed that was the only possible route. It is not.

Jesus, you're literally saying RE only did "script shit" in boss fights after criticizing "script shit" in boss fights. Which aren't even as scripted as you imply. What is the matter with you?

It sounds like you got your ass kicked by the first two boss fights of the game and blame it on design mechanics. You play MOBAs by any chance? You'd fit into the communities perfectly.

Good, fuck Denuvo and their intrusive DRM. If whoever owns Denuvo goes out of business years from now and they don't release a patch to remove all their DRM (which they have no obligation to) from the games they were 'protecting', the people who legally bought their games might not even be able to play them. It's happened before with that SecuROM trash.

There's also been issues with Denuvo affecting the performance of games on PC and crackers found games like GTA V gained increased fps after it was removed.

Thankfully the cracking scene is still alive.

Wrong. You have to damage her enough. It isn't a time constraint.

The garage fight can happen different ways. The problem is you did it one way and assumed that was the only possible route. It is not.

Jesus, you're literally saying RE only did "script shit" in boss fights after criticizing "script shit" in boss fights. Which aren't even as scripted as you imply. What is the matter with you?

It sounds like you got your ass kicked by the first two boss fights of the game and blame it on design mechanics. You play MOBAs by any chance? You'd fit into the communities perfectly.
WTF is a mobas? I got killed by chain saw chick after shooting her in the head multiple times then next time shot her in the belly a few times then she died. Went through cut scene got my leg cutoff died. Went to my car got jerked out and ran over died then proceeded to delete it. So unless the game some how changed up the gun play and the first hour of the game was a walk through on how to play than I might reinstall it but if the whole game plays the same way than it's junk.

Back