Resident Evil 2 Remake/General

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come RE3 doesn't receive as much love as RE2?
It and 6 are the only ones that I didn’t play all the way through. Honestly I don’t remember why I stopped playing it. I do remember Nemesis popping out randomly was scary as frak.

It and 6 are the only ones that I didn’t play all the way through. Honestly I don’t remember why I stopped playing it. I do remember Nemesis popping out randomly was scary as frak.
With the exception of 4 and 5, I haven't completed any of them (I've played 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Outbreak, Code Veronica). I'm currently playing CV, maybe it'll be the first one I've finished in awhile.

With the exception of 4 and 5, I haven't completed any of them (I've played 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Outbreak, Code Veronica). I'm currently playing CV, maybe it'll be the first one I've finished in awhile.
Lol why don’t you ever finish them? I mean guess you did finish the best one(4) but still. Code Veronica is my second favorite. 7 is different but is good.

RE3 is still very good, imo a better game but RE2 is the first game most people fell in love with. It's also a damn fine game.
Slightly unrelated, but while we're mentioning Resident Evil, they should remaster Dino Crisis.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cheering-In-Django-Unchained-Gif.gif

One of the biggest questions I was wondering about during the E3 reveal was the camera situation.

RE nerd in me was hoping for a fixed camera but I love what I'm seeing with the over the shoulder look. Game looks fucking awesome.

DfdVZfEUYAExK6w.jpg
DfdVZfDUcAANNj-.jpg
DfdVZfIVQAApw1g.jpg
DfdVZfGVMAEmFAX.jpg

Last edited:
I was a bit concerned about switching to an over the shoulder point of view, but what I'm more worried about is if the zombies will have as much damage modeling as the ps1 game. Part of the fun in RE2 was being able to blow off zombie heads, legs, arms, sever them in two, or even blow them to pieces lol. None of the other REs since then have had as many dismemberment options so it would be awesome if that's something that actually gets carried over.

I can honestly say I haven't been this excited about a Resident Evil in a long time. RE2 is best RE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back