Reaction score
He's turning 16 in a few months and he already has a great pedigree behind him:

2x Junior Olympic Boxing Champion
7x North American Submission Grappling Champion
5x Grappler Quest Jiu Jitsu Champion
1x United States Silver Gloves National Champion
5x IKF World Classic Champion
Member of the US Olympic Trials Boxing Team

He's a natural for MMA but I'm not sure if he's going to try for an Olympic run in boxing. Would love to see him in the UFC in a few years.

Thought you meant Reza Madadi, who should be out until 2015. Wondering if UFC will take him back.

Thought you meant Reza Madadi, who should be out until 2015. Wondering if UFC will take him back.

Of course they will. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

it's not like he got busted for weed or anything.

How much does he weigh? If he shifts focus to mma then he could be quite successful.

How much does he weigh? If he shifts focus to mma then he could be quite successful.

He's had amateur MMA fights and according to his wiki he's undefeated so it looks like he doesn't have problem putting it all together. I guess we'll see how much he grows in the next couple of years and if he avoids a major injury he could be a future champion.

Nice to hear of him...if he is that good in boxing...would rather see him try for the Olympics and if does well there...see how that can pan out for boxing future. Usually better money for great boxers than MMA.

Their is a kid from Windsor Ontario who has beat Reshat at a Kickboxing event. Tony Laramie 15/16?. I have seen him and his brother TJ at some smoker events. Going by twitter posts from their gym and Tony. He is is even represting his country in wrestling over seas and has been equally impressive on the Jitz scene. The UFC could really jump ontop of their prodigy segment and build it up for the 2 to meet for a UFC contract at 18! Lol, almost like an nba/nfl hype draft!- both seem to have a chance of a future

should start training at nearby serra-longo

I have to see his competition when he turns 17-18+.

Kids division is like women's division.

Their is a kid from Windsor Ontario who has beat Reshat at a Kickboxing event. Tony Laramie 15/16?. I have seen him and his brother TJ at some smoker events. Going by twitter posts from their gym and Tony. He is is even represting his country in wrestling over seas and has been equally impressive on the Jitz scene. The UFC could really jump ontop of their prodigy segment and build it up for the 2 to meet for a UFC contract at 18! Lol, almost like an nba/nfl hype draft!- both seem to have a chance of a future

Tony's also a wrestling National Champ in Canada, granted their talent pool isn't as deep and the US pool but it's still pretty impressive. I'm sure they will meet again in the future.

So what's up with this kid?
I saw him losing a boxing match, hope it'll make him focus more on MMA.

Back