Request

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Is it possible for the "sherdog" style in preferences to have the belts and bigger avatars like they do/are shown in the "Sherdog default style"?

It's no biggie, but I had no idea I was a red belt until I switched over to other styles briefly to check them out, lol. It would be cool to have these extra features on the "sherdog" style, which I use, and I'm sure many others do, as well.

Thanks in advance.

Is it possible for the "sherdog" style in preferences to have the belts and bigger avatars like they do/are shown in the "Sherdog default style"?

It's no biggie, but I had no idea I was a red belt until I switched over to other styles briefly to check them out, lol. It would be cool to have these extra features on the "sherdog" style, which I use, and I'm sure many others do, as well.

Thanks in advance.

I switched over to the view that has the belts shortly after the format change was complete. It doesn't take long to get used to the pure black background.

Thanks in advance.
Sup, TC. While tweaks to Styles like this are possible, there are not any changes in the pipeline for the foreseeable future.

Sup, TC. While tweaks to Styles like this are possible, there are not any changes in the pipeline for the foreseeable future.

Ok, no problem. Thanks for the reply, Val! :)

Back