Request to mods regarding this forum

So when did you join? After watching tuf 38?

Joined 2016 or 2015. Not to troll or hate, but because I like bixing and mma. Are you saying these people who joined a few months ago are not trolling this board?

Joined 2016 or 2015. Not to troll or hate, but because I like bixing and mma. Are you saying these people who joined a few months ago are not trolling this board?
No I'm saying that you should stop acting like you're some kind of Sherdog OG here to save the boards from posters who don't like Conor.

No I'm saying that you should stop acting like you're some kind of Sherdog OG here to save the boards from posters who don't like Conor.

What? Are you saying you want the trolls to continue posting on here, as long as they are bashing conor?

What? Are you saying you want the trolls to continue posting on here, as long as they are bashing conor?
Which hairless bonobo trolls are you talking about? The ones who joined a few months ago, or the ones who joined in may of 2016 like yourself?

Which hairless bonobo trolls are you talking about? The ones who joined a few months ago, or the ones who joined in may of 2016 like yourself?

Seriously! Worst trolls on this board joined july/August. Are you seriously saying you have not seen this?

Yeah ive seen them coming from both sides bro. Whats your point?

Why are you lying again for. I have pretty much said the same thing since the fight. And I have debated with people who know what they are talking about. Hey! Even been proved wrong!

What I cannot stand are the people who are only here for one thing, and that is Conor.

Do you think it is strange that you guys spend so much time on a guys you do not even like?

If I hated someone, I am not going to join a forum and make post after post about that person. It is strange and a weird obsession.

That is what you people have in common with the nuthuggers. You are both obsessed with conor!

90% of your posts i see in this sub forum are about Conor haters.

Dude, you're the only one obsessed here. To you this is about hating Conor. To me this is about discussing the fight and the event that just took place. It's about everything that's linked to the fight. Conor happens to have been part of the fight, so we naturally talk about him in the context of the fight. If it bothers you so much, just go away. You don't see me here insulting him just for the sake of insulting him. I don't spend my time attacking him. I just comment on the fight and everything related to it. What have i said about him that makes me a blind hater? What exactly do i fail to see, since i'm blind? Maybe you can explain it to me.All i do is comment on threads that talk about his fight with Floyd.

90% of your posts i see in this sub forum are about Conor haters.

Dude, you're the only one obsessed here. To you this is about hating Conor. To me this is about discussing the fight and the event that just took place. It's about everything that's linked to the fight. Conor happens to have been part of the fight, so we naturally talk about him in the context of the fight. If it bothers you so much, just go away. You don't see me here insulting him just for the sake of insulting him. I don't spend my time attacking him. I just comment on the fight and everything related to it. What have i said about him that makes me a blind hater? What exactly do i fail to see, since i'm blind? Maybe you can explain it to me.All i do is comment on threads that talk about his fight with Floyd.

Of course it has, but I have also agreed with what I think is right when a poster posts something. What is you're point.

And that is a lot different to hating someone obsessively, to the point you have to join a forum and bash him everyday. Why spent so much time and effort of someone you do not even like? It is creepy!

Yeah ive seen them coming from both sides bro. Whats your point?

My point is this board is over run by trolls. More haters than nuthuggers Look at the first couple of pages, most of the threads are bashing threads.

Both haters and lovers are annoying.

My point is this board is over run by trolls. More haters than nuthuggers Look at the first couple of pages, most of the threads are bashing threads.

Both haters and lovers are annoying.
And rewind back to before the fight? How many stupid ass conor threads were there? Every minute there was a "conor reminds me of a young julian jackson" or "fact: conor has better footwork than floyd" thread.

So deez tings equal out, laddie.

And rewind back to before the fight? How many stupid ass conor threads were there? Every minute there was a "conor reminds me of a young julian jackson" or "fact: conor has better footwork than floyd" thread.

So deez tings equal out, laddie.

Yeah, and that it annoying too! One wrong does not make a right!

Of course it has, but I have also agreed with what I think is right when a poster posts something. What is you're point.

And that is a lot different to hating someone obsessively, to the point you have to join a forum and bash him everyday. Why spent so much time and effort of someone you do not even like? It is creepy!

Are you talking about me? I didn't join the forum to bash him everyday. I joined to discuss whatever fight excites me at the time. The fact that i'm not one of his cockriders doesn't mean my purpose is to bash him.

When you talk so much crap and when your fans talk so much crap, you gotta expect some backlash. It's the nature of the game. And again, it's funny that you don't seem very bothered by the people who talked so much crap about Floyd. I didn't see you calling haters to the guys who created all those horrible Floyd bashing threads.

Don't waste your time. I'm still gonna be here regardless of what you say. Certain people will keep saying he his amazing, and certain people will keep saying he is not that amazing. And to those you will call haters, but nobody really gives a shit. You ain't changing anyone's mind.

The fact that i'm not one of his cockriders doesn't mean my purpose is to bash him.
is that why you go into nearly every conor thread to shit on him and whine about everything he does and discredit everything he does?

don't think i've ever seen you post about anything else.

Are you talking about me? I didn't join the forum to bash him everyday. I joined to discuss whatever fight excites me at the time. The fact that i'm not one of his cockriders doesn't mean my purpose is to bash him.

When you talk so much crap and when your fans talk so much crap, you gotta expect some backlash. It's the nature of the game. And again, it's funny that you don't seem very bothered by the people who talked so much crap about Floyd. I didn't see you calling haters to the guys who created all those horrible Floyd bashing threads.

Don't waste your time. I'm still gonna be here regardless of what you say. Certain people will keep saying he his amazing, and certain people will keep saying he is not that amazing. And to those you will call haters, but nobody really gives a shit. You ain't changing anyone's mind.

Stop lying! When i started seeing your posts? You were posting the same trolling crap over and over. You tried to justify this by saying you were a Conor fan, which you are obviously not. Anyone can see you're early post history, and they will know what I am talking about.

Trolls hardly ever admit they are trolls, so I do not expect you to. But the only reason you are here, just like the other people who joined a few months ago, is to bash Conor. That is it!

Every single post you have made is bashing Conor, going over the top with conor , agreeing with absolutely everything negative about Conor.

You have this weird creepy hatred for this guy! It is creepy!

Hahaha ok man. Its all good.

Btw, fuck conor!

I am not saying everyone has to like Conor. Of course there are fight fans who do not. Nate Diaz is one of my fav fighters, and i have got stick for that, which is fine.

Just these attention seeking trolls who are obsessed with conor that do my head in.

Back