Request to mods regarding this forum

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After this forum's focus on the Mayweather and Conor fight dies down can you just make this a Conor specific forum?

It would make the main UFC forum so much more tolerable.

After this forum's focus on the Mayweather and Conor fight dies down can you just make this a Conor specific forum?

It would make the main UFC forum so much more tolerable.
Who is forcing you to read Conor threads? You haters are pathetic.

Who is forcing you to read Conor threads? You haters are pathetic.

It is worrying because when this board closes, all the haters will move to the ufc forum! They are obsessed, and will need their fix.

Maybe just leave this one open!

A Conor McGregor exclusive forum?

Just goes to prove his GOAT status.

Well, surely you cringe at the obsessive haters who only signed up to bash Conor?

Yep. Some won't give him the slightest bit of credit. But I find his nut huggers to be worse imo

Yep. Some won't give him the slightest bit of credit. But I find his nut huggers to be worse imo

Both as bad as eachother. You look at this board. It is dominated by haters making thread after thread. A lot of them have only been members for a few months.

Both as bad as eachother. You look at this board. It is dominated by haters making thread after thread. A lot of them have only been members for a few months.

I have another request, can we make it so that MorrisonJay won't be able to post outside this forum?

It is worrying because when this board closes, all the haters will move to the ufc forum! They are obsessed, and will need their fix.

Same goes for the fanboys. How about you both stay in here and have fun.

Same goes for the fanboys. How about you both stay in here and have fun.

I know it goes for fanboys. Both as bad as eachother, but of course, they will never admit that.

Well, surely you cringe at the obsessive haters who only signed up to bash Conor?

Hey, dummy, let me explained that to you: some people might have joined for having a genuine interest in discussion this unique fight.

They are just as obsessed about hating him as you're obsessed about defending him. You're the sad type of person that doesn't want anyone to dislike what he likes and thinks only his opinions are valid. Anyone who disliked what you like is classified as a hater. The "haters", as you call them, are as legitimate posters as those who love Conor. Actually, they're more legitimate and intelligent, apparently, since they were right where the lovers were wrong. The best posts in this sub forum come from people who are not supporting Conor. Those are the most eloquent, sensible and logical posters. That's why they have been right about Conor's abilities since the beginning. Conor dick riders, like you, are so obsessed with the man that they fail to see the obvious.

We are not obsessed. We just see the truth and tell it as it is. We knew Conor would have no chance. We knew Floyd would have enough power do destroy him. We knew Conor's power wouldn't do shit in a boxing ring. We knew his "awkward movement" would be useless. We knew he would not have the cardio. We knew it was a low blow. I mean, in every single debate we knew the truth. We were right. This forum lacks more people like me than people who ride Conor's cock. At least i can see through his bullshit and predict correctly what he can or cannot do.

Hey, dummy, let me explained that to you: some people might have joined for having a genuine interest in discussion this unique fight.

They are just as obsessed about hating him as you're obsessed about defending him. You're the sad type of person that doesn't want anyone to dislike what he likes and thinks only his opinions are valid. Anyone who disliked what you like is classified as a hater. The "haters", as you call them, are as legitimate posters as those who love Conor. Actually, they're more legitimate and intelligent, apparently, since they were right where the lovers were wrong. The best posts in this sub forum come from people who are not supporting Conor. Those are the most eloquent, sensible and logical posters. That's why they have been right about Conor's abilities since the beginning. Conor dick riders, like you, are so obsessed with the man that they fail to see the obvious.

We are not obsessed. We just see the truth and tell it as it is. We knew Conor would have no chance. We knew Floyd would have enough power do destroy him. We knew Conor's power wouldn't do shit in a boxing ring. We knew his "awkward movement" would be useless. We knew he would not have the cardio. We knew it was a low blow. I mean, in every single debate we knew the truth. We were right. This forum lacks more people like me than people who ride Conor's cock. At least i can see through his bullshit and predict correctly what he can or cannot do.

If you read my posts, you will know I do not defend him all the time. I like conor, but is not even in my top five fighters, hence the reason I want Diaz to beat him if they fight again.

But the blind hate he is getting from this fight is just pathetic! But like I said before, that is why the guy is unique because even the haters have this creepy, odd obsession with him. They cannot help thinking about him!

If you read my posts, you will know I do not defend him all the time. I like conor, but is not even in my top five fighters, hence the reason I want Diaz to beat him if they fight again.

But the blind hate he is getting from this fight is just pathetic! But like I said before, that is why the guy is unique because even the haters have this creepy, odd obsession with him. They cannot help thinking about him!

You're defending him all the time. 50% of your posts in this sub forum are about claiming people hate Conor and the other 50% are about telling people they know nothing about boxing.

How is it blind hate if nothing of what i say is wrong? How am i a blind hater? Am i a blind hater to tell everyone his skills wouldn't translate to boxing? Am i blind hater for telling anyone that he barely landed anything significant? Am i a blind hater for pointing out how he got humbled after months of disrespect and over the top trash talking? I'm simply pointing out facts. There is nothing blind or wrong in pointing out facts. If you have people in this forum that are still in denial claiming he did good and won 5 or 6 rounds, you also need people that see the truth and can expose all the BS, otherwise this forum would be a Conor Dickriding Fest.

One thing i find funny about you, and just shows how horny you are for Conor, is that i never really saw you attacking Floyd haters. There have been thousands of posts making fun of Floyd, but yet, i don't see you saying shit like "ohh, you joined this month just to hate on Floyd". All your posts are directed to people who criticize Conor. Double standards?

So when did you join? After watching tuf 38?

You're defending him all the time. 50% of your posts in this sub forum are about claiming people hate Conor and the other 50% are about telling people they know nothing about boxing.

How is it blind hate if nothing of what i say is wrong? How am i a blind hater? Am i a blind hater to tell everyone his skills wouldn't translate to boxing? Am i blind hater for telling anyone that he barely landed anything significant? Am i a blind hater for pointing out how he got humbled after months of disrespect and over the top trash talking? I'm simply pointing out facts. There is nothing blind or wrong in pointing out facts. If you have people in this forum that are still in denial claiming he did good and won 5 or 6 rounds, you also need people that see the truth and can expose all the BS, otherwise this forum would be a Conor Dickriding Fest.

One thing i find funny about you, and just shows how horny you are for Conor, is that i never really saw you attacking Floyd haters. There have been thousands of posts making fun of Floyd, but yet, i don't see you saying shit like "ohh, you joined this month just to hate on Floyd". All your posts are directed to people who criticize Conor. Double standards?

Why are you lying again for. I have pretty much said the same thing since the fight. And I have debated with people who know what they are talking about. Hey! Even been proved wrong!

What I cannot stand are the people who are only here for one thing, and that is Conor.

Do you think it is strange that you guys spend so much time on a guys you do not even like?

If I hated someone, I am not going to join a forum and make post after post about that person. It is strange and a weird obsession.

That is what you people have in common with the nuthuggers. You are both obsessed with conor!

Back