Republicans fighting back. accuse George Soros of pushing agenda & asks SOS to investigate Soros co

And now, the Republicans are double legging the ref.

Sounds like a plan. While we're at it, also launch an investigation into the Koch brothers using their money and influence to push their own neo-con agenda.

So the Koch brothers are just a couple of dudes who want the government off their ass but Soros is Dr.Evil.

The hypocrisy and delusion of this forum never ceases to amaze me.

It is mostly cause Soros funds mass immigration stuff, multiculturalism, radical feminist causes, and black lives matter,

Koch brothers despite their faults don't and are solely focused on the USA it seems.

Soros meanwhile seems to hate nationalism and anything Eurasian or Russian so he spends massive amounts of money in weaker Eastern European states in an effort to undermine their governments and turn then away from the East.

People mainly hate Soros because of that. The guy is against nationalism everywhere in Europe and even attacks Israel and blames Jews for antisemitism. Yet he is silent on the African black world or the Muslim world or anything else going on in Asia, Africa, South America.

His sole focus seems to be fucking up America with more open borders and BLM and them subverting Eastern Europe by americanizing it.

Soros is going down once and for all. :)

It is mostly cause Soros funds mass immigration stuff, multiculturalism, radical feminist causes, and black lives matter,

Koch brothers despite their faults don't and are solely focused on the USA it seems.

Soros meanwhile seems to hate nationalism and anything Eurasian or Russian so he spends massive amounts of money in weaker Eastern European states in an effort to undermine their governments and turn then away from the East.

People mainly hate Soros because of that. The guy is against nationalism everywhere in Europe and even attacks Israel and blames Jews for antisemitism. Yet he is silent on the African black world or the Muslim world or anything else going on in Asia, Africa, South America.

His sole focus seems to be fucking up America with more open borders and BLM and them subverting Eastern Europe by americanizing it.
To be clear, I don't agree with the Kochs spending so much for political influence, but to pretend they're anywhere near what Soros does is complete lunacy.

soros is a IRL evil mastermind

hes like the final boss of the leftist narrative propaganda bullshit
Ah, Jesus Christ, this 4Chan bullshit again. Please off yourself.

Ah, Jesus Christ, this 4Chan bullshit again. Please off yourself.

yeah lets ignore evidence that he funds leftist activists groups, including the ones who use violence

get the fuck out of here retard

yeah lets ignore evidence that he funds leftist activists groups, including the ones who use violence

get the fuck out of here retard

Hey, look, over there, it's a secret Globalists meeting. They use the same deserted mansion that used to belong to the Illuminati.

You know he's been interviewed, right? He's delivered such gems as "Things are broke and need fixing",
Sure and he's right about that since he's referring to the financial system with that line.
"I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do and sometimes it has unintended negative consequences".
That's in reference to his currency speculation but really that attitude is endemic among the upper class which is why they should be regulated. Which, btw, so something Soros himself advocates for and the Koch Brothers are against.
He said he enjoyed helping the nazis because of the feeling of power, he's caused financial collapse in several countries.
That happens because of the nature of the financial system, not only because of him. He's just ahead of the curve because he's good at what he does but those collapses likely would've happened anyway. Which is why even he advocates for the regulation of the financial system. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Simply stunning that you would even try to defend or underplay this complete sociopath son of a bitch as "supports some leftist causes". Are the Kochs trying to influence and wreck shit on every continent?
Given that they're involved in the fossil fuel industry, and lobby for its deregulation, I would say that yes they are in fact trying to wreck shit on every continent given the disastrous effects global warming has on the planet.

Sure and he's right about that since he's referring to the financial system with that line.

That's in reference to his currency speculation but really that attitude is endemic among the upper class which is why they should be regulated. Which, btw, so something Soros himself advocates for and the Koch Brothers are against.

That happens because of the nature of the financial system, not only because of him. He's just ahead of the curve because he's good at what he does but those collapses likely would've happened anyway. Which is why even he advocates for the regulation of the financial system. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Given that they're involved in the fossil fuel industry, and lobby for its deregulation, I would say that yes they are in fact trying to wreck shit on every continent given the disastrous effects global warming has on the planet.
Just look at all those excuses.

Oh, they're involved in our main source of energy? They also make dixie cups and toilet paper. Is your argument that the fossil fuel industry in America should be artificially driven out of existence, and that would save the entire planet?

http://forward.com/fast-forward/366...en-embrace-russian-allegations-against-soros/

Signed by Ted Cruz, Chris Smith of New Jersey, and Senator Mike lee of Utah.

Forward is a leftist outlet so of course they try and spin it like Republicans are doing Russia's bidding. Which is false. Soros is shady as fuck.

"a few Republican congressmen, who sent a letter this week to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson accusing Soros’ Open Society of plans to “push a progressive agenda and invigorate the political left.”

The letter was initiated by Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey and Senator Mike Lee of Utah, and has earned the signatures of other prominent conservatives, including Texas Senator Ted Cruz. It asked the State Department to look into whether foreign aid programs were coordinating efforts with the Open Society Foundation in Macedonia, a former Soviet bloc state where a controversial right-wing, nationalist party has been holding onto power. Russia has favored such parties in Macedonia and elsewhere, which it sees as aligned with its own state ideology."

Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/366...en-embrace-russian-allegations-against-soros/
Quit peddling your anti-semitic horse shit.

Just look at all those excuses.
Excuses? I'm actually putting context to those comments which you tried to make seem more nefarious then they are. Those comments are both in relation to the financial industry he works in, not his activism.
Oh, they're involved in our main source of energy? They also make dixie cups and toilet paper. Is your argument that the fossil fuel industry in America should be artificially driven out of existence, and that would save the entire planet?
No but a little more regulation given the potential harm to the public good would be nice. What the Koch brothers do with oil and what Soros does with finances isn't that different in some ways. They both operate in fields that are necessary to the functioning of the modern world but without care to the social consequences of their actions. At least one recognizes the perverse incentive system they operate under and freely admit it should be regulated more.

Wait are libs defending George Soros now?
Nah, some of us just aren't so deluded into thinking he's some nefarious Grand Elder of Zion boogeyman.

My gripe with the guy is simply that he represents the power that concentrated capital has on our system generally and specifically the potentially disastrous effects of the unregulated financial industry in the modern global economic system.

OK. So, like the Koch brothers? Or is it only legal and ethical for conservatives to try to use money to influence politics?
Can't we shit on someone without people like you constantly trying to create some bullshit equilibrium? Go make a "fuck the Koch bros" thread. Seriously, so I can post in there and shit on those cocksuckers. But for fuck's sake, stay on topic and stop the party politics thread derailing.

What is so bad about Soros? What i have seen from him is that he tries to push back on the neo facists that are getting more and more powerful (putin, Duarte, Le Pen, The GOP etc)

Nah, some of us just aren't so deluded into thinking he's some nefarious Grand Elder of Zion boogeyman.

My gripe with the guy is simply that he represents the power that concentrated capital has on our system generally and specifically the potentially disastrous effects of the unregulated financial industry in the modern global economic system.

I think you should look into him a little more.

Oh shit, you're going full shill for Soros. Never mind, carry on.

Back