Republicans fighting back. accuse George Soros of pushing agenda & asks SOS to investigate Soros co

Soros is a lot more influential in Europe though. I don't think he does that much in the USA. His focus seems to be eastern europe but he also pushes mass migration for europe as a whole.
Yeah, he is more influential in Europe, but he does also spend a ton of money on politics here.

IIRC, didn't he make a billion dollars in 1 day in the 90s for essentially forcing the British gov't to pull the pound from the ERM? And wasn't he also a Jew who went around helping nazis confiscate property from Jews, and has actually said he thinks it's his place to control politics? He's everything Dr. Evil aspires to be. As far as I know, the Koch brothers are just a couple dudes who want the gov't to get off their ass, nothing really that nefarious.

Yeah, he is more influential in Europe, but he does also spend a ton of money on politics here.

IIRC, didn't he make a billion dollars in 1 day in the 90s for essentially forcing the British gov't to pull the pound from the ERM? And wasn't he also a Jew who went around helping nazis confiscate property from Jews, and has actually said he thinks it's his place to control politics? He's everything Dr. Evil aspires to be. As far as I know, the Koch brothers are just a couple dudes who want the gov't to get off their ass, nothing really that nefarious.
So the Koch brothers are just a couple of dudes who want the government off their ass but Soros is Dr.Evil.

The hypocrisy and delusion of this forum never ceases to amaze me.

It's because of Soros connection to the BLM and Antifa that we have so many against him.

f7FdEdG.jpg

And wasn't he also a Jew who went around helping nazis confiscate property from Jews.

This isn't the first time i heard this on the internet before, please elaborate.

Does he also push for multiculturalism and diversity in Israel?

So those darn Koch brothers are the ones pulling the strings and should get their dirty money out of politics? It's not George Soros' who isn't even American foundations spending over $13 billion? Unions actually give the most during elections by a large margin, and the democrats spend comfortably more on elections.

George soros is an american citizen

So the Koch brothers are just a couple of dudes who want the government off their ass but Soros is Dr.Evil.

The hypocrisy and delusion of this forum never ceases to amaze me.
Um, yes. Are you arguing in favor of Soros?

This isn't the first time i heard this on the internet before, please elaborate.

Does he also push for multiculturalism and diversity in Israel?
He was young and was used by the nazis to do some clerk work relating to confiscation of jewish property. He was posing as a catholic IIRC.

I don't think he is the bogeyman but he pushes for some sjw policies. His financial stuff is not illegal but countries should be aware of these holes he exploits. Paul Krugman of all people condemns him for that.

I'd argue he's only one side of the same coin as the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson.
It's not the same coin. I actually don't know that much about Sheldon Adelson, so I won't comment on him, but the Kochs aren't trying to rule the world, they're trying to run their own business with less intervention. They aren't funding marches and riots and haven't toppled currencies.

http://forward.com/fast-forward/366...en-embrace-russian-allegations-against-soros/

Signed by Ted Cruz, Chris Smith of New Jersey, and Senator Mike lee of Utah.

Forward is a leftist outlet so of course they try and spin it like Republicans are doing Russia's bidding. Which is false. Soros is shady as fuck.

"a few Republican congressmen, who sent a letter this week to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson accusing Soros’ Open Society of plans to “push a progressive agenda and invigorate the political left.”

The letter was initiated by Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey and Senator Mike Lee of Utah, and has earned the signatures of other prominent conservatives, including Texas Senator Ted Cruz. It asked the State Department to look into whether foreign aid programs were coordinating efforts with the Open Society Foundation in Macedonia, a former Soviet bloc state where a controversial right-wing, nationalist party has been holding onto power. Russia has favored such parties in Macedonia and elsewhere, which it sees as aligned with its own state ideology."

Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/366...en-embrace-russian-allegations-against-soros/

Assassination should be made legal to kill Soros and all his known associates and then made illegal again. Don't want to break the rules.

Forward is a leftist outlet so of course they try and spin it like Republicans are doing Russia's bidding. Which is false. Soros is shady as fuck.

Poor Republicans run the White House, the Senate, Congress, and yet George Soros and his money is plotting against them. As far as it looks to me Trump looks to be pretty invested with Russia, it's all coming back to me now

Coz_b_9XEAATTRl-646x437.jpg

"Wouldn't it be nice if we got along with Russia"...?

It's not the same coin. I actually don't know that much about Sheldon Adelson, so I won't comment on him, but the Kochs aren't trying to rule the world, they're trying to run their own business with less intervention. They aren't funding marches and riots and haven't toppled currencies.
They funded the Tea Party.

And lol at Soros trying to take over the world just because he supports some leftist causes.

Then he should be best friends with Trump, Paul Ryan, etc.

He isn't that big of an asshole.

Ryan is an entire other level of delusional and greedy.

Trump is Trump

I just think he is a let down to some of his followers. Sure he is all about the gays and free love stuff but he is a let down in other areas and not the hero some think.

I suppose if you are a 'progressive' though then he is the best thing available.

This Soros conspiracy mongering has passed the point of absurdity. Especially so when you consider the fact that the Koch brothers do everything that the right accuses Soros of doing, yet these clowns fall over themselves to take money from them.

Fuck, the Kochs were directly responsible for having the Freedumb Caucus torpedo the repeal of Obamacare because it wasn't draconian enough and didn't give the wealthy enough tax breaks.

And the Kochs are only the tip of the iceberg as far as right wing billionaires manipulating American politics go. There's also Sheldon Adelson, the Mercer family, the Waltons, Foster Freiss, the DeVos family (now, in a cabinet position), Joe Craft, Harold Hamm etc.

The list goes on and on, yet people only know about Soros, who has a fraction as much influence on the US government as any of the people that I just listed.

I don't like the Koch brothers.

But Soros tries to undermine nations via radical crazy multiculturalism, mass immigration, and other absurd shit.

toppled currencies? come on, shorting is something that all hedge fund companies do, they knew that sterling was overpriced so they bet against it.

They funded the Tea Party.

And lol at Soros trying to take over the world just because he supports some leftist causes.
You know he's been interviewed, right? He's delivered such gems as "Things are broke and need fixing", "I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do and sometimes it has unintended negative consequences". He said he enjoyed helping the nazis because of the feeling of power, he's caused financial collapse in several countries. Simply stunning that you would even try to defend or underplay this complete sociopath son of a bitch as "supports some leftist causes". Are the Kochs trying to influence and wreck shit on every continent?

Soros= Varys
Koch Brothers= Littlefinger
Trump= Joffrey

Back