Republican politician's neo-Nazi group charged with beating black man in restaurant

I have never seen an indication that you are willing to learn anything. If you truly are interested, look up some information on your own. What you just did was dismiss the reality of white supremacists by invoking their stereotypes. Which is almost what you did with neo-Nazis earlier.
Coward. You have no evidence that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison.

Coward. You have no evidence that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison.
Did you ride on the little yellow bus to school? :D

You have no evidence that's where white supremacists exist.

Also, don't get mad at me because I'm not falling for your moronic bullshit.

Also, don't get mad at me because I'm not falling for your moronic bullshit.
Fine, you concede that you have no evidence that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison.

You can now stop cowering in your closet.

You're welcome.

Neo-Nazi's are not the same as real Nazi's who do not exist anymore.

Yeah they share some views but then any ethnic/racial nationalists could be compared to Nazi's.

Why do you think Black groups like Nation of Islam share similar views to the White nationalist types?

There isn't a set in stone neo-Nazi's. As I mentioned these Ukrainian neo-Nazi's want to kill Russians who aren't dissimilar to themselves. It's being reported by some that apart from the likes of Soros and some other tribal oligarchs that Israel is providing them weapons.

It's a myth that Nazi's hated all non-Whites

Considering them equal is not the same as hating, wanting to kill them all

There were Blacks in Nazi Germany, who you can find pictures of that went to the same schools as Whites for crying out loud..

One of the American advocates for fascism (sorry I forgot his name) was mixed race and well received in Nazi Germany. This was because some saw fascism was an answer to the GREAT DEPRESSION.

(unthinking dipshittery)

Do you have any reason to think that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison?

What's that? You don't? But that's what you want to be true to justify your stupid ideas? Amazing. Thank you for being so candid.

Fine, you concede that you have no evidence that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison.

You can now stop cowering in your closet.

You're welcome.
You dumbass, think about this for a second:
"You have no evidence that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison."
This thread is about an elected official, not a prison inmate. This is evidence whether you believe it or not. If you don't believe it, it's your onus to disprove it.

Neo-Nazi's are not the same as real Nazi's who do not exist anymore.

Yeah they share some views but then any ethnic/racial nationalists could be compared to Nazi's.

Why do you think Black groups like Nation of Islam share similar views to the White nationalist types?

There isn't a set in stone neo-Nazi's. As I mentioned these Ukrainian neo-Nazi's want to kill Russians who aren't dissimilar to themselves. It's being reported by some that apart from the likes of Soros and some other tribal oligarchs that Israel is providing them weapons.

It's a myth that Nazi's hated all non-Whites

Considering them equal is not the same as hating, wanting to kill them all

There were Blacks in Nazi Germany, who you can find pictures of that went to the same schools as Whites for crying out loud..

One of the American advocates for fascism (sorry I forgot his name) was mixed race and well received in Nazi Germany. This was because some saw fascism was an answer to the GREAT DEPRESSION.

1. Which point in the OP or thread are your addressing with this post?

2. Are you aware that neo-Nazis sublimate the ideologies and regalia of Nazis, attempting to return them to prominence and power, which is the exact reason they're called "new Nazis"? This is why anyone who adopts Nazi beliefs and sigils can be considered a neo-Nazi.

Some black guys in a van were driving around and being serial rapist of white women in the new mid-town Detroit area a couple months back..

If these guys jumped a guy for being black and outnumbered, make sure they get a conviction, and the guys are b*tches; show up where the numbers are even if you want to play tough white guy.. But the faux outrage when we know damn well black guys are being more violent against white than vice-versa, fkn save it because it's embarrassingly stupid. I have kids in mixed high and middle schools.. I know.

But the faux outrage when we know damn well black guys are being more violent against white than vice-versa, fkn save it because it's embarrassingly stupid. I have kids in mixed high and middle schools.. I know.

I'm not going to argue your credentials on these matters, I know you're solid. I don't even watch daytime TV.

If you thought it was a coincidence that these people refer to themselves as "red pilled," think again

neo-nazi--171385.jpg

How many racist attacks occur in Vermont in any given month?

How many racist attacks occur in Vermont in any given month?

Hard to say. they probably got the overflow of miscegenation since Maine's governor wanted to crack down on black drug dealers coming into the state to knock up white women.

The Sherfront defense squad is on high alert

<Gordonhat>

Seriously? One page in and nobody has mentioned that there were fine people on both sides?

Sheeple. Can't believe you partisans with your selective faux outrage.

... is this you making fun of yourself? You're the one who spent most of this thread trying to say that only neo-Nazis are toothless rednecks... until you posted a meme saying the government is neo-Nazis, which is something you're more likely to agree with than liberals. Unless you mean the current government is neo-Nazis, which then counters your stupid assertion that only toothless rednecks are neo-Nazis.

I put more thought into trying to make sense of your stupidity than you have put thought into all of your posts. Ever.

Are you aware, at all, of how stupid your posts are? In any way?

Back