(Republican) House Majority leader's b-in-law claimed Native ancetry to win $7.6 mill contract

Throw them in the garbage bin together.

Thanks for admitting Elizabeth Warren belongs with this exploitative scum. All it took was a Republican doing it to extract the concession.
Brutal!

Yes, the face one makes when they realize their "error".

l@nd0

Check my edit dork.

I'm not facepalming because of my error.

I'm facepalming because you're trying to lecture me about reality while willfully misunderstanding what I'm saying to you.

<Prem973>

I never claimed the business was successful only because of the lie.

Trump's business undoubtedly benefited from it.

He wrote about it himself.

<LikeReally5>

I state again, their business was successful BEFORE the lie you said they told in order to succeed...and why are you saying "He wrote about it himself" about a person you are CALLING A LIAR!

:kiss:

<LikeReally5>

I state again, their business was successful BEFORE the lie you said they told in order to succeed...and why are you saying "He wrote about it himself" about a person you are CALLING A LIAR!

:kiss:

I never said he told it to succeed. I said telling the lie benefited his business.

I never said he told it to succeed. I said telling the lie benefited his business.

You gave reasons after WWII, when the lie was told some 30 years before it for reasons that did not apply at the time it was told. TDS, the loon house is calling.

I have no reason to defend Feinstein. And yes there are certainly cases of Dems engaging in similar behavior. The point here is that this guy falsely claimed Native status, which the right and Trump thought was a big deal when Warren claimed it.
Do you expect Trump to comment on every single relative of every GOP politician? Is second cousin too far removed to be relevant? What about 3rd cousin? Great aunt twice removed? Stepdaughter’s ex fiancé?

This thread is about Pocohantis. Not the congressman’s cousin’s ex-wife’s father-in-law’s stepson.

Do you expect Trump to comment on every single relative of every GOP politician? Is second cousin too far removed to be relevant? What about 3rd cousin? Great aunt twice removed? Stepdaughter’s ex fiancé?

This thread is about Pocohantis. Not the congressman’s cousin’s ex-wife’s father-in-law’s stepson.
If Trump can make a big deal about Warren's claim why is he keeping quiet about this case, which is worse.

And Trump using Pochantas in this context is a racial slur against Native Americans. But that will warm the hearts of his grass roots supporters.

Oh and this thread, which I made, is about the GOP House majority leader's brother-in-law .

If Trump can make a big deal about Warren's claim why is he keeping quiet about this case, which is worse.

And Trump using Pochantas in this context is a racial slur against Native Americans. But that will warm the hearts of his grass roots supporters.

Oh and this thread, which I made, is about the GOP House majority leader's brother-in-law .
Why would he comment on ‘this’ case? (emphasis added to your post)
Had anybody ever heard of that guy a week ago?

You gave reasons after WWII, when the lie was told some 30 years before it for reasons that did not apply at the time it was told. TDS, the loon house is calling.

Huh... do you not realize that the Germans were our enemies during both wars?

It was a convenient lie Daddy Trump told during BOTH world wars, and after them, because being German wasn't good for business during either of them.

Trump himself did not come clean about it till he wrote the Art of the Deal.

Last edited:
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-na-pol-mccarthy-contracts-20181014-story.html

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s family benefited from U.S. program for minorities based on disputed ancestry

A company owned by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s in-laws won more than $7 million in no-bid and other federal contracts at U.S. military installations and other government properties in California based on a dubious claim of Native American identity by McCarthy’s brother-in-law, a Times investigation has found.

Wages says he is one-eighth Cherokee. An examination of government and tribal records by The Times and a leading Cherokee genealogist casts doubt on that claim, however. He is a member of a group called the Northern Cherokee Nation, which has no federal or state recognition as a legitimate tribe. It is considered a fraud by leaders of tribes that have federal recognition.

-

Waiting for Trump and Trumpers to zealously get right on this case, like they did with Elizabeth Warren.

Stop acting like you cared about this type of fraud before the Trump/Warren crap . . .

Then he should be penalized for it.

Or how bout we just let go of stupid quotas and there will be no reason to lie.

Why would he comment on Warren's heritage?

Because she is in office halfwit, and also commenting about minorities, equality, discrimination and every other social issue and thus should be under the spotlight just like you place Trump under the spotlight for everything from sneezing to speaking.

Because she is in office halfwit, and also commenting about minorities, equality, discrimination and every other social issue and thus should be under the spotlight just like you place Trump under the spotlight for everything from sneezing to speaking.

lol I'm the halfwit.

It sounds like you're salty that Trump's family fortune was built with the help of the exact sort of lie you're trying to hang Warren with.

If anything, it's worse. Trump's family lied intentionally. Warren's family were just wrong. I mean, she was born in Oklahoma. It's not too far fetched or uncommon for people out there to claim native ancestry, considering it has one of the largest native populations in the country. Trump's family on the other hand lied purely for business.

Back