Report: UFC on FOX show this Feb will be in Orlando not Liverpool - due to Wonderboy injury

It damn well better be in Orlando and have 3 title fights and two number 1 contenders fights as it's an hour away from me

Bullshit he just doesn’t want to fight Till. Although it’s possible he injured himself running away from Masvidal.

Bullshit he just doesn’t want to fight Till. Although it’s possible he injured himself running away from Masvidal.

Yeah, because Masvidal comes to bang, right?

doec17d1kxxsinu63.png

Dude is a fucking (split)-decision machine. Him vs Wonderboy was bound to be a stupid and boring fight.
Also nonsensical matchmaking.

People really like wonderboy, I honestly dont know why. Other than 1 good fight, he has looked very unimpressive in his 4. I dont get the hype.
<Fedor23>

The hype was his first 8 fights in the UFC including 5 highlight reel KOs, one of which includes the current interim MW champion.

But what do I know.<Fedor23>

The hype was his first 8 fights in the UFC including 5 highlight reel KOs, one of which includes the current interim MW champion.

But what do I know.<Fedor23>
sounds like you know plenty... educate that sherbro so he can get the ignorance out of his soul

That don't sound like WB. He got injured before and took the masvidal fight when he fully recovered and then got injured in the masvidal fight but accepted the Till fight cause it was a minor injury.

sounds like you know plenty... educate that sherbro so he can get the ignorance out of his soul
I clearly mentioned his last 4 fights which were against top 10 competition on the biggest spotlight and he was a bust in all of them.

Then these fighters wonder why they dont get any promotion. They tried to promote him and he bored everyone to death. Not hard to see why they wouldnt push him again.

It damn well better be in Orlando and have 3 title fights and two number 1 contenders fights as it's an hour away from me
Easy there buddy, you're too new on Sherdog to be making any kind of demands.

Yeah, because Masvidal comes to bang, right?

doec17d1kxxsinu63.png

Dude is a fucking (split)-decision machine. Him vs Wonderboy was bound to be a stupid and boring fight.
Also nonsensical matchmaking.

I thought it was a fun fight.

Back