Report: Trump lawyers advised that Jared Kushner should exit the White House

Pres. Vicente Fox...

Going HARD in the paint!

Vale tudo politics, me gusta!
th

Trumps lack of qualifications is why he has surrounded himself with unqualified people
Wouldn't you say that putting qualified people around him is a good idea to make up for his shortcomings?

Ivanka should go to. She's the neo-liberal trying to pull strings behind the scene, and I guarantee you that she plans to run for political office in the future seeing her father getting into the White House. Both Kushner and Ivanka need to be shut down early, otherwise they're going to be another Clinton family.

Wouldn't you say that putting qualified people around him is a good idea to make up for his shortcomings?
Of course , my post was just a glib quip , things look alot more stable of late actually

Good; Kushner is actively working against Trump. Let Javanka be a thing of the past!

And yet, he's still your president.
Sheesh. Feed one more to the metal banana, eh?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMoAAAAJDM5YzE5N2VhLWIzYzAtNDFmMC1hYmUzLTFhMTljMzZjZjI2Mw.jpg

Is there anyone you guys won't turn on? To which this paranoia doesn't extend? So far Bannon is the only name spared.

Sheesh. Feed one more to the metal banana, eh?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMoAAAAJDM5YzE5N2VhLWIzYzAtNDFmMC1hYmUzLTFhMTljMzZjZjI2Mw.jpg

Is there anyone you guys won't turn on? To which this paranoia doesn't extend? So far Bannon is the only name spared.

Turn on?

No Trump fan wanted Javanka in there in the first place.

Turn on?

What are you talking about?

The rest of us were losing our minds over Trump's complete 180 on his campaign promise not to bring his family into the White House, and how it was a clear sign of nepotism, while it was the Trump supporters who were defending it by talking about what a great resource his family is, how competent they are, and how our government stood to benefit by drawing from the strength of families.

Trump's supporters enabled her being there. They were the only ones who were okay with that move.

Turn on?

trump supporters were perfectly OK with him employing half of his family in white house cause "draining the swamp / fresh faces / whatever bullshit"

currently, trump supporters dont give a fuck about anyone other than trump it seems - perfectly natural (sadly), you dont want to look like idiots in admitting you were wrong voting for an imbecile that has no idea what he is doing

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

The rest of us were losing our minds over Trump's complete 180 on his campaign promise not to bring his family into the White House, and how it was a clear sign of nepotism, while it was the Trump supporters who were defending it by talking about what a great resource his family is, how competent they are, and how our government stood to benefit by drawing from the strength of families.

Trump's supporters enabled her being there. They were the only ones who were okay with that move.

Wrong.

Ivanka has always been a liberal, and Kushner is a globalist, through and through.

Now, Eric Trump and Don Jr., we were fine with them potentially getting spots in the admin, but no one wanted Ivanka around for anything other than eye candy.

trump supporters were perfectly OK with him employing half of his family in white house cause "draining the swamp / fresh faces / whatever bullshit"

currently, trump supporters dont give a fuck about anyone other than trump it seems - perfectly natural (sadly), you dont want to look like idiots in admitting you were wrong voting for an imbecile that has no idea what he is doing

The butthurt is strong in your guys it seems. ;)

Last edited:
See below. And take it easy on that CNN.
Trump's qualifications aren't a justification for having unqualified people on his staff...
Exactly. Any president, regardless of how intelligent and well educated they are, will be incompetent in many areas that are relevant to the job which is why they appoint experts on climate, in the military, economist, etc.. Trump has done the opposite for most of those positions and that is one of the really important things a president is supposed to do!

Wrong.

Ivanka has always been a liberal, and Kushner is a globalist, through and through.

Now, Eric Trump and Don Jr., we were fine with them potentially getting spots in the admin, but no one wanted Ivanka around for anything other than eye candy.

The butthurt is strong in your guys it seems. ;)

Hahahaha

Ahahahaha

Jesus Christ man

And?

Exactly. Any president, regardless of how intelligent and well educated they are, will be incompetent in many areas that are relevant to the job which is why they appoint experts on climate, in the military, economist, etc.. Trump has done the opposite for most of those positions and that is one of the really important things a president is supposed to do!
Which is why I support getting rid of Kushner, who is totally unqualified. Pretty much all the people quoting me in the thread are just trying to circle jerk on DRUMPF.

And?

Which is why I support getting rid of Kushner, who is totally unqualified. Pretty much all the people quoting me in the thread are just trying to circle jerk on DRUMPF.
I haven't seen your posting so if you're new, welcome to the war room. That is what they do in here!

Of course Kushner should be no where near the office.

I'm telling you why Trump won't surround himself by qualified people.
lol @ RationalWiki having a Dunning-Kruger page.
I haven't seen your posting so if you're new, welcome to the war room. That is what they do in here!

Of course Kushner should be no where near the office.
Not new, just don't post a lot.

Back