Report: Silva wants a rematch on Super Bowl Saturday.

GOod....hope he takes is seriously and doesn't screw around.....as long as he does, easy win for Anderson

Weidman v Vitor in Aug/Sep. Winner meets Silva for SB title bout. What an irony if it turned out to be Vitor v AS. I'd love to see AS's face when told he's got Vitor again. Ah, pipe dreams...

this post worked better with the anderson v weidman II betting lines thread :)

but yeah, unfortunately, most behind the scenes stories have to start as rumor...

as a diehard spider fan, i almost want him to walk away at this point. no one remembers buster douglas, everyone remembers prime mike tyson.

Yeah, I mean ... It's set in stone that this is the undeniable truth.

Fucking February? Fuck this sport if it happens.

either that or the new year

Dana must be jumping out of his seat! lol :icon_lol:

Super Bowl Saturday, are you kidding me? It's really absurd how far in advance they book fights now. These guys take some time off after a fight, ok, but do you really need a 6 month training camp? Call it what you want, but when you get back to the gym after 'taking some time off', with a fight booked, your training camp has begun.
Happened with Aldo/Pettis and to no surprise at all, someone got hurt.
Weidman should defend it in Nov or Dec.

Would be nice to see Weidman vs Belfort 1st around Oct/Nov seeing he is injury free instead of shelving him for 7months when the Champ that just sat out for the last 12 months

Back