Report: Silva wants a rematch on Super Bowl Saturday.

There's enough time for him to beat Vitor Belfort in there. Let's make it happen.

I rather see the title defended before that

cant anderson just do superfights? :(

thats a long time to wait...just make it in Vegas if we're gonna wait that long.

"sources close to Silva say"

This news pleases me greatly. Hope it's legitimate.

Hopefully for Chris, this is true. Mega pay day and he gets to confirm to all the rubes out there that he won legitimately, by winning again.

Rumors on rumors on rumors.

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone just sent him 10$? The we could still have Sat night free

Im sure enough money was tossed at him to make him change his mind...that is if it wasnt planned already. I think some fans get tired of a sure thing and dont tune in. But with the possibility of a loss...and that doesnt mean i think Silva losing was some big conspiracy.

I hope this is bullshit. I don't want Anderson to fight anymore. But if he did avenge the loss it would be beyond epic.

Rumors on rumors on rumors.

this post worked better with the anderson v weidman II betting lines thread :)

but yeah, unfortunately, most behind the scenes stories have to start as rumor...

as a diehard spider fan, i almost want him to walk away at this point. no one remembers buster douglas, everyone remembers prime mike tyson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back