Report on Bill M-103 released and it is scary

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score

I am just going to leave this here and go clear my head...My jaw is on the floor

Ezra explains some of the 30 recommendations in the Bill

• Implements more equitable hiring practices for the federal public service to sniff out people who do not agree with Islam
  • Create a national database to retain and analyze hate crime incidents mainly Islamophobia....incidents? Does that include the recent Toronto Hijab hoax
  • The bill will be included the Canadian Action Plan Against Racism...since when is Islam a race? And more.
The government is really stepping in too tell us how we should look and feel about culture, particularly Islamic culture which is not Western views clearly....Trudeau is poison

Last edited:
You can't just post a 28:28 long video and no cliffs wtf

En Shallah, Canada~

Will watch later.

Cliffity cliffs for now?

I guess there is a reason you’re on dubs. I kinda wish we went back to the like 2006-08 modding where this would be empty posting.

I am not going to watch this without OP being changed with some actual content and opinion on the piece.

I'm sure the video is complete bullshit, brazenly lying to get a point across, but since the OP is devoid of any value that the TS himself actually created... I guess I won't know for sure until I stumble across this info in my own reading or until someone makes a decent thread about it.

I'm sure the video is complete bullshit, brazenly lying to get a point across, but since the OP is devoid of any value that the TS himself actually created... I guess I won't know for sure until I stumble across this info in my own reading or until someone makes a decent thread about it.

As Ezra breaks down reccomendations the Bill proposes. Global news in their Feb 1st report on this cited that all 30 of the reccomendations do not mention the word Muslim or Islam/Islamophobia which is clearly bs.

I am just going to leave this here and go clear my head...My jaw is on the floor

Ezra explains some of the 30 recommendations in the Bill

• Implements more equitable hiring practices for the federal public service to sniff out people who do not agree with Islam
  • Create a national database to retain and analyze hate crime incidents mainly Islamophobia....incidents? Does that include the recent Toronto Hijab hoax
  • The bill will be included the Canadian Action Plan Against Racism...since when is Islam a race? And more.
The government is really stepping in too tell us how we should look and feel about culture, particularly Islamic culture which is not Western views clearly....Trudeau is poison

Poor atheists are going to be put on deathrow en masse.

I guess there is a reason you’re on dubs. I kinda wish we went back to the like 2006-08 modding where this would be empty posting.

I am not going to watch this without OP being changed with some actual content and opinion on the piece.

Had to post than hurl. Flu is killing me. Put some cliffs in.

Poor atheists are going to be put on deathrow en masse.

Lol more or less. Why Canada is not learning from what has happened in Europe is beyond me...Instead supporting it

Back