Report: Las Vegas professor shot himself in arm to protest Trump

Soon we'll have to institutionalize TDS sufferers. It will be for their own good.

They should all follow suit after some shooting practice..

Pretty retarded but the $100 bill with a note for the janitor is hilarious.

Gotta have a sense of humor when you're shooting yourself as my grandpa always said.

Ahh, the hard-hitting news story OP's we have come to expect.

Anyways, it sounds like his "protest" excuse was just a cover up for something else, be it a mental breakdown or a riff between him and the administration, since he was not actually an active professor at the time.

EDIT: Also, yikes on that newspaper's website. Absolutely rotten with spam.

Pretty retarded but the $100 bill with a note for the janitor is hilarious.

Gotta have a sense of humor when you're shooting yourself as my grandpa always said.

What did it say? I have an adblocker on, so I can't read the text in the link.

Inside the bathroom, campus police found a $100 bill taped to a mirror along with a note that said, “For the janitor,” according to Bird’s arrest report. On the floor of the restroom was a black-and-white, .22-caliber pistol and one spent shell casing.

Thoughtful towards the janitor. Kinda whimpy to use a .22 (assuming it's .22lr).

A 911 call was made after several CSN employees and at least one student saw Bird stumble out of the bathroom, bleeding, before he collapsed, the report said.

Collapsed? From a shot to the arm?

Either light yourself on fire or bust. Buddhists win this round.

Soon we'll have to institutionalize TDS sufferers. It will be for their own good.

th

Back