Report: Girl in Weiner sexting case lied to damage Clinton

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
160829162720-anthony-weiner-2-large-169.jpg

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/334511-report-girl-in-weiner-sexting-case-lied-to-damage-clinton.

The teenage girl who had exchanged sexually explicit text messages with former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) lied about her age and political motivations to harm Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a report by the investigative news site WhoWhatWhy.

In a report published Monday, the website said the girl who exchanged the messages with Weiner was closer to 17 and not 15, as initial reports said. That also puts her above the age of consent in North Carolina, which is 16.

In addition, she and her family were also not Clinton supporters, as the girl claimed in a letter published by BuzzFeed, according to social media posts unearthed by the website. The report also says the girl initiated the contact with Weiner and then sought advice from a GOP figure behind "prior efforts to harm Weiner and other Democrats."

This doesn't make Weiner not a scumbag, but if true he didnt do anything wrong and plead guilty anyway.

Who cares if true. Girl told him she was 15yo, and he sent her dick pics. Weiner is a scumbag.

The topics you choose to defend, is getting kind of creepy.

Muslim pedophilia, Anthony Wiener...

I'm noticing a pattern here.

The topics you choose to defend, is getting kind of creepy.

Muslim pedophilia, Anthony Wiener...

I'm noticing a pattern here.

I guess you missed the part where I called him a scumbag.

Unless I'm mistaken, if she wasn't 18 it is still illegal for him to send a dick pic.

Unless I'm mistaken, if she wasn't 18 it is still illegal for him to send a dick pic.

Well you are mistaken, age of consent varies by state it's not a universal 18. That said, weiner is still a creepy perv.

The question is do any liberal WR posters have tin foil strong enough to maintain a 40+ page thread on a vast GOP conspiracy to frame him? My guess is no. It's not at all unbelievable that this chick could have set him up, but imo it doesn't matter much even if true he's still a creep who had no problem sexting a (allegedly) 15 year old.

160829162720-anthony-weiner-2-large-169.jpg

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/334511-report-girl-in-weiner-sexting-case-lied-to-damage-clinton.

The teenage girl who had exchanged sexually explicit text messages with former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) lied about her age and political motivations to harm Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a report by the investigative news site WhoWhatWhy.

In a report published Monday, the website said the girl who exchanged the messages with Weiner was closer to 17 and not 15, as initial reports said. That also puts her above the age of consent in North Carolina, which is 16.

In addition, she and her family were also not Clinton supporters, as the girl claimed in a letter published by BuzzFeed, according to social media posts unearthed by the website. The report also says the girl initiated the contact with Weiner and then sought advice from a GOP figure behind "prior efforts to harm Weiner and other Democrats."

This doesn't make Weiner not a scumbag, but if true he dindu nuffin wrong and plead guilty anyway.

LOL, well if WhoWhatWhy are saying it, it MUST be true. <45>:D:D

"the girl was about a year older than initially reported, therefore its a vast right wing conspiracy"

investigative gold.

Well I give it 6 months max before this girl has a tragic accident.

#clintondeathlist

this is neither here nor there when it comes to clinton.

i seriously doubt any votes changed because of this.

Technically, he didn't, if this is true.

He can still be a scumbag without doing something illegal.
He thought she was 15. How's that different from 25 year old undercovers pretending to be 15 to reel in creeps, leading to convictions?

He's a creep who broke the law.

this is neither here nor there when it comes to clinton.

i seriously doubt any votes changed because of this.
This is what led to Comey's October surprise though.

ah. so that explains why he intends to plead guilty.

Wait......

Back