Report From Italy Says Carvalho vs Sakara MW Title Fight Happening In Dec.

If true I dont like it, understand the event is in Italy and they want the local guy in a title fight to sell but Satler, Storm and Kato are the next guys in line for a title shot.

Should give Salter next shot and give Sakara a fight with Kato, if he wins that you can give him a title shot in Dec.

If true I dont like it, understand the event is in Italy and they want the local guy in a title fight to sell but Satler, Storm and Kato are the next guys in line for a title shot.

Should give Salter next shot and give Sakara a fight with Kato, if he wins that you can give him a title shot in Dec.
Salter has the best case. Feel like he is the one who is getting shafted the most.

It would make financial sense of course, but it doesn't make sense to have a person whose two fights were at lhw, fight for the mw belt.

On the fight itself. I could see Rafael winning here. He has left a bad taste in a lot of our mouths, but he is a solid fighter

With them going all out in June. I'm surprised they can shelf this guy for the months of July-December by choice.

They might struggle giving us some quality cards in July-September.

I'm looking forward to it. I think carvalho is marketable in Brazil. He's got a good style and if he beats Sakara he'll be 15-1 with a fight vs Mousasi hopefully coming up. Would be crazy!

I'm looking forward to it. I think carvalho is marketable in Brazil. He's got a good style and if he beats Sakara he'll be 15-1 with a fight vs Mousasi hopefully coming up. Would be crazy!

Nothis is official but the UFC is paying Gegard to do some international promotion soon (I read) so i'm guessing they have full intentions of keeping him & his price tag to steal away will be higher than originally thought.

division is so weak so I actually like this fight from the standpoint that i think it will be fun to watch, and imagine if Sakara pulls this off? Dec is a ways off though, i imagine it will be in italy? if so italian crowd will go crazy

Salter has the best case. Feel like he is the one who is getting shafted the most.

It would make financial sense of course, but it doesn't make sense to have a person whose two fights were at lhw, fight for the mw belt.

On the fight itself. I could see Rafael winning here. He has left a bad taste in a lot of our mouths, but he is a solid fighter

I know how it ends
They sell the arena, Sakara misses weight and it turns into a catchweight 3 rounds fight

Their MW division sucks so badly that I don't really care about this announcement, one way or another. John Salter has a good case for a shot but when John Salter has a good case for a shot at your MW title, you know your promotion needs to do serious work on the division.

Middleweight is so bad in Bellator. I hear they set up a title fight for 9 months from now. And there is not a single guy I can feel bad for not getting a title shot.

makes sense knowing bellator they'll have Sakara as their MW champ

Middleweight is so bad in Bellator. I hear they set up a title fight for 9 months from now. And there is not a single guy I can feel bad for not getting a title shot.

I feel a bit bad for Salter. Not much, but a little.

I like it. If Sakara won the title it would be huge for Bellator in Italy and possibly Europe. If Raphael wins, it puts another name on his record.

Back