Report: Conyers settled wrongful dismissal complaint over 'sexual advances'

Settling a court case is evidence he did it out right
It was for oreilly
One standard to rule them all, one standard to find them, one standard to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Only if there's a non-disclosure agreement. For example Rose McGowan, she got paid by Weinstein. Now she's letting everyone know about the rape.

Generally speaking, a wealthy business man isn't going to hand out cash without an NDA attached.

I just read the settlements occurred while his wife, a city council member was serving jail time for accepting bribes.

<36>

Conyers has been a cooze hound forever. Showed up on Nixon's enemies list with a note that he has a penchant for snow bunnies.

Now im not saying this shit doesn't happen because i have seen it with my own eyes. So disclaimer here.......it happens. But usually it's in a bar where both parties are liquored up or at some other equally shady place where it may be somewhat sexually charged. This how ever is almost too oblivious for me to fully commit to.

If it's true he's obviously a pervert, but i just cannot totally wrap my mind around someone doing something that is blatantly going to seppuku his career by asking some broad he works with to touch his bastones.

This doesn't really sound right to me.

I know what you're saying, but at my job we've had at least 3 guys that have exposed themselves to women. It's like we attract pervs and I'd assume with all the narcissist in DC that they do as well.

Now im not saying this shit doesn't happen because i have seen it with my own eyes. So disclaimer here.......it happens. But usually it's in a bar where both parties are liquored up or at some other equally shady place where it may be somewhat sexually charged. This how ever is almost too oblivious for me to fully commit to.

If it's true he's obviously a pervert, but i just cannot totally wrap my mind around someone doing something that is blatantly going to seppuku his career by asking some broad he works with to touch his bastones.

This doesn't really sound right to me.
Arrogance and a sense of invulnerability that comes with the power and wealth. In the past, without verifiable proof it always came down to he said / she said and the penchant for victim blaming.

Arrogance and a sense of invulnerability that comes with the power and wealth. In the past, without verifiable proof it always came down to he said / she said and the penchant for victim blaming.
And in the present it's coming down to she said he did and a penchant for criminal creating.

And in the present it's coming down to she said he did and a penchant for criminal creating.
Right now, any man in a position of authority is fair game for accusation while the wild hunt is stalking and the more well known they are the more intense will be the scrutiny and the simmering desire to bring them down.

Right now, any man in a position of authority is fair game for accusation while the wild hunt is stalking and the more well known they are the more intense will be the scrutiny and the simmering desire to bring them down.
Basically my point.

Are you a man with power? Because the likelihood of you being accused of rape/sexual harassment/idecency ect has sky rocketed by 1000%.

We should all be as critical as possible here and not let political partisanship get in the way of looking at this as fairly and objectively as possible. It's a scary time when a simple accusation even if false can ruin a mans life.

Basically my point.

Are you a man with power? Because the likelihood of you being accused of rape/sexual harassment/idecency ect has sky rocketed by 1000%.

We should all be as critical as possible here and not let political partisanship get in the way of looking at this as fairly and objectively as possible. It's a scary time when a simple accusation even if false can ruin a mans life.
Agreed, but none of this was unforeseeable.

sounds like some Trump shit

No. Trump shuts up his accusers with threats of violence against they and their families. Like he did to the 13 year old girl he and Jeffrey Epstein violently raped on Epstein's "Lolita Express".

how many payoffs has Trump had to do?
Its in the tens of millions of dollars. He's had over 15 accusers, so you can be sure its a fuckload of cash.

Of course, you can always continue to shove your partisan head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, but the fact is that Trump is most likely a pedophile and a rapist, and certainly guilty of sexual assault and misconduct. If you want to get butthurt about every little Franken and Wiener, you should have the same feelings towards Trump. He wants to fuck his own daughter FFS. I pity her.

Its in the tens of millions of dollars. He's had over 15 accusers, so you can be sure its a fuckload of cash.

Of course, you can always continue to shove your partisan head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen, but the fact is that Trump is most likely a pedophile and a rapist, and certainly guilty of sexual assault and misconduct. If you want to get butthurt about every little Franken and Wiener, you should have the same feelings towards Trump. He wants to fuck his own daughter FFS. I pity her.
Fake news brigade has arrived

source your claim while you're at it

Did this dude just have a seizure

This is on a different level than Franken. I don't think Franken should resign. Conyers should.

As much hate as there is for Trump and as badly as people want him impeached...don't think there would be at least one person who would leak it? it's not like these documents are destroyed. Not one that Im aware of.

Would it be okay if he harassed white privileged, white women? The man has undoubtedly suffered racism from whites, and 50% of whites were born with a vagina. Does a black man have the right to overcome his tormentors?

Back