Report: Conor negotiations with UFC going well, with the possibility of two UFC fights in 2018

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/21/...th-the-possibility-of-two-ufc-fights-in-2018/

From Dave Meltzer’s Newsletter (Subscription required)

The word is that negotiations with Conor McGregor are going well.
No deal to return has been inked but they are said to be not so far apart and are in talks about him doing two fights in 2018.
All the pub right now is Mayweather under MMA rules but I can’t see Mayweather agreeing to that, even though it’s huge money.
The UFC fight idea is the winner of Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

F-NYC take:
Great to hear that negotiations are progressing.
As reported HERE, Artem Lobov believes UFC put him on the UFC 223 card in hopes Conor will be there to see Khabib vs Tony fight for the interim lightweight title.
Regarding Conor vs Mayweather, look at my report HERE - where Floyd’s Camp doesn’t believe he can beat Conor in MMAhttp://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/19/...a-career-and-not-knowing-who-cm-punk-is-more/

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN

Last edited:
Explains his recent activity on social media

Colin got out before the killers got to him like fuck is he coming back.

I predict two legit fights, honouring the sport and respecting the rankings. Something like Floyd Mayweather and CM Punk.

So pretty much Khabib vs Ferg is for the interim belt

Didn't they also say there was a good chance that Conor was going to save UFC 219 and fight Ferguson on short notice? Lmao

h-3XeLe1.jpeg

Last edited:
my guess is max holloway + nate diaz.

he wont ever fight khabib or tony

2 fights in 2018? Haha what a crock of shit.

Dana couldn't strip Conor when he wasn't in the room

With Conor at 223, Dana will wrap the title around Conor after Tony / Khabib ends​

So pretty much Khabib vs Ferg is for the interim belt

I said back when Dana announced it would be for the real belt but never said he would strip Conor, that he he would wait right up until the fight to officially do anything

http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/21/...th-the-possibility-of-two-ufc-fights-in-2018/

From Dave Meltzer’s Newsletter (Subscription required)

The word is that negotiations with Conor McGregor are going well.
No deal to return has been inked but they are said to be not so far apart and are in talks about him doing two fights in 2018.
All the pub right now is Mayweather under MMA rules but I can’t see Mayweather agreeing to that, even though it’s huge money.
The UFC fight idea is the winner of Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

F-NYC take:
Great to hear that negotiations are progressing.
As reported HERE, Artem Lobov believes UFC put him on the UFC 223 card in hopes Conor will be there to see Khabib vs Tony fight for the interim lightweight title.
Regarding Conor vs Mayweather, look at my report HERE - where Floyd’s Camp doesn’t believe he can beat Conor in MMA
The other time Meltzer said this too

Things might be moving, but unless they sign on the dotted line they are just generating buzz.

Back