REPORT || CAGE WARRIORS IN FINAL NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE UFC TO AIR EVENTS ON UFC FIGHT PASS

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
REPORT || CAGE WARRIORS IN FINAL NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE UFC TO AIR EVENTS ON UFC FIGHT PASS

http://www.mmamad.com/2016/02/08/re...with-the-ufc-to-air-events-on-ufc-fight-pass/

Sources close to the situation have confirmed with MMA Mad that top European promotion Cage Warriors are in final negotiations with the UFC to air all future shows on the subscription based network, UFC Fight Pass.

Sources told MMA Mad that negotiations are on-going and the two promotions are ironing out the final pieces of the deal.

Graham Boylan, the former CEO of Cage Warriors announced his ............

click link for more.

as well it should be.

One of the best promotions in the history of European MMA. So glad they are back.

I was hoping they'd go back to MMA Junkie. I wish I watched more of that when it was still a thing. I was aware of its existence but didn't bother really other than occasional curiosity. So many good fighters have come out of that promotion.

YES! Brilliant news. I really hope that they can conclude the deal.

Exactly what I was hoping for. Give me more events on fight pass and I will watch them, though I was already a huge cwfc fan as it is.

http://www.mmamad.com/2016/02/08/re...with-the-ufc-to-air-events-on-ufc-fight-pass/

Sources close to the situation have confirmed with MMA Mad that top European promotion Cage Warriors are in final negotiations with the UFC to air all future shows on the subscription based network, UFC Fight Pass.

Sources told MMA Mad that negotiations are on-going and the two promotions are ironing out the final pieces of the deal.

Graham Boylan, the former CEO of Cage Warriors announced his ............

click link for more.

They got any good fighters? Any good HWs?

But what does this mean to the fictional war between the UFC and the rest of Fight Pass organisations against the mighty Rizin Fighting Federation & all the companies they work with:D

They got any good fighters? Any good HWs?
Good fighters but they didn't really have many HW fights before they went away. In fact before they went away they were only just starting to build there LHW division.

Is this Zuffa end game, to get most top regional MMA org to showcase in fightpass? If Fightpass take off like Netflix than I like to see more regional org signing up.

Back