Report: Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko rescheduled for UFC 215 (Edmonton)

Hopefully there's no sinus problems...I mean, hopefully weight cutting goes well...I mean, hopefully Edmonton isn't too hot for Nunes in September or whatever the fucking dumbass excuse is has subsided.

Hopefully there's no sinus problems...I mean, hopefully weight cutting goes well...I mean, hopefully Edmonton isn't too hot for Nunes in September or whatever the fucking dumbass excuse is has subsided.

Gets a bit nippy at night up in Canada at that time of year. Coming from Florida/Brazil, she'll get the sniffles and come down with sinusitis again.

It's flu season all year round in Alberta.

Huge weight cutters getting multiple tries at the perfect weight cut.

Lame as fuck. I plan on going live.

Now I know when I'm taking my smoke break.

nunes dropped out because she knew she was going to lose. this gives her a chance to prepare different, and shift the cards. kind of bullshit she's given a 2nd chance

Put it on fightpass. I don't have it anymore.

Didn't really care who would have won a couple of weeks ago. Now pulling for Val after the shit Nunes pulled.

Who cares. Nunes will prob pull out again. If not Shevchenko hopefully gets the win.

Just hope it happens this time!!! Time for Val to get that belt.

Can't wait until Nunes smashes the overrated Peruvian variety show dancer and ends this charade once and for all. Now let me read the posts from all the idiotic women suck he man club derps and the fools who think Nunes is afraid of someone she clearly beat

Nope, Nope, Nope!
chkn.gif

So the duck will continue to swim salty ponds all summer

Back