Replaying The Last of Us

I cant do it. Another one of those shitty japanese 3rd person playstation games. outright AWFUL mechanics, gunplay, controls, & shitty UI. The story is phenomenal but I cant get into any of these kind of games, the mechanics are just too terrible for me to get past. I get nauseous playing this type of shit in like 10 minutes.

I cant do it. Another one of those shitty japanese 3rd person playstation games. outright AWFUL mechanics, gunplay, controls, & shitty UI. The story is phenomenal but I cant get into any of these kind of games, the mechanics are just too terrible for me to get past. I get nauseous playing this type of shit in like 10 minutes.

What exactly is terrible about the mechanics?

What exactly is terrible about the mechanics?
Everything? The movement, gunplay, controls, camera. It's just a sloppy clunky mess like all those games. It's a great story like I said I don't want to bash it because the idea and the story are great but all of those 3rd person Japanese PlayStation games are just like that (great story & idea with terrible gameplay) & it's not something I enjoy that's all

Everything? The movement, gunplay, controls, camera. It's just a sloppy clunky mess like all those games. It's a great story like I said I don't want to bash it because the idea and the story are great but all of those 3rd person Japanese PlayStation games are just like that (great story & idea with terrible gameplay) & it's not something I enjoy that's all

It's fine to not like the style of game, but to claim the mechanics are a mess is just false. TLOU is pretty tight in all areas, in terms of it's game play mechanics.

I also don't know why you're calling it a Japanese game. Naughty Dog is an American developer.

Incredible game. Bought the remastered after already beating it twice. I couldn't get enough of it for about 6 months. Just do not play it on anything lower than hard. There is absolutely no tension on normal, and you will have way too many supplies.

It's fine to not like the style of game, but to claim the mechanics are a mess is just false. TLOU is pretty tight in all areas, in terms of it's game play mechanics.

I also don't know why you're calling it a Japanese game. Naughty Dog is an American developer.
I'm not going to go get in a big argument about it but the mechanics are absolutely sloppy and clumsy. Unless you only play that and uncharted there's no way you can say the game is tight. The melee is horrible the gunplay is horrible stealth is horrible among many other very generic things. I'm well aware of where naughty dog is I call it Japanese because that's the style it's in. It's almost identical to like 100 Japanese 3rd person, bad mechanics games that you pain through to get to the next cutscene.

It has a great story as far as those games go, the graphics, character models & voice acting were absolutely great but that's about it & that's just my opinion no need to get all worked up.

just lol at this "japanese 3rd person game" thing, seems so random. XD

Last edited:
For a PS3 game? The graphics hold up incredibly well.

Oh for a ps3 game it's gorgeous but going from The Witcher or UC4 or Dark Souls 3. It's just a huge step back and I'm a huge Last of Us fan boy. Best voice acting, story, dialogue of any game ever (although Witcher 3 is close)

I'd like to play the remastered version before the sequel comes out.

Perhaps a little overrated but definitely a great game.

Lol at anyone enjoying this typical weeb trash.

if naughty dog games are a sloppy clumsy mess, could you give us an example of a well polished game? just one

Oh for a ps3 game it's gorgeous but going from The Witcher or UC4 or Dark Souls 3. It's just a huge step back and I'm a huge Last of Us fan boy. Best voice acting, story, dialogue of any game ever (although Witcher 3 is close)
I haven't seen anything touch uncharted 4's graphics yet

Just started playing it yesterday and it's awesome. Had to turn it off a few minutes ago and get some fresh air. My eyes are burning out of my head lol.

Back