Repeat until machine

pajamamonster

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Log for my training (judo, strength and conditioning for judo). Thoughts and comments are appreciated!

2/7/17
Mobility

Sun salutations

Judo

Uchikomi
Randori
Worked on foot techniques(kouchi, de ashi barai, etc)

Last edited:
2/8/17
Bench 4x5x42.5kg
Deadlift 1x5x70kg

Judo
Uchikomi
Newaza. Notes: Turnover from bottom, breaking out captured leg from top.
Randori. Notes: ouchi gari -> osoto gari; osoto gari-> harai goshi

Was working on focused flexibility, but going to take some time off stretching hamstrings due to knee injury from training.

2/9/2017
Bench 4x5x42.5kg
Deadlift 1x5x70kg

Devoured pizza yesterday night and lifts were easy this morning, which leads me to conclude that I am not consuming enough carbs normally.

2/13/2017

Judo

Just practiced movements.
Osotogari x70
Haraigoshi x70
Kouchigari x60

2/14/2017

Bench 4x3x47.5kg
Deadlift 1x3x77.5kg

Judo
Randori
Uchikomi
Nagekomi

Been a few days since I last trained and today everything felt slow and uncoordinated.

2H KB Swings 5x10x16kg

Hurt my lower back awhile back (not training related) and it has resulted in a pinching feeling after I deadlift and feels strange during judo. Not sure about the deadlifts as the deadlifts feel awesome and the pinching only occurs after I finish. Did some swings today to iron out some of the kinks in my lower back. Swings felt great, will see how everything else goes.

2/15/2017

Judo
Uchikomi: osotogari,haraigoshi
Randori

2H Swings 5x10x16kg

Felt much better today than yesterday, especially on my back. Think the swings helped a lot. Still felt strain when I push too hard to throw, which is a sign that I am twisting my back and not turning my hips.

Am going to focus on one of the smaller throws, possibly kouchi gari, for a few blocks.

Back