Rep. Steve King: John Lewis trades on status as civil rights icon, hasn't contributed since

King should shut up till he does something worth mentioning

Steve King is such a prick even if I might agree with him a little here.

Just look at this fucking guy. His eyes say prick.

635938392272307409-Rep.-Steve-King.jpg
Looks like the kind of guy who shows up to strip clubs in sweat pants.
There is no winners in this spat between those Two, both are terribleness elected officials.

destroyed lol .. good for lewis for standing up for change back in the day but fk him for his partisan hackery trying to discredit the elected president .. he wouldn't be doing that if hillary had gotten in with her illegal votes

WTF are you talking about?

King & Lewis are Congressmen not US Senators. How is Georgia going to elect a Democrat statewide? Especially a high ranking BLM member?

Steve King was a state senator in Iowa in the 1990s/early 2000s & bitchslapped the then-govenror Dem (Obama's ag sec Tom Vilcuck) & some cuckservative Iowa Republicans on the English language issue.

King also shook the big boys to get the ethanol standard to help his buddies in Big Corn.

Forming alliances with Austria.

This is just the last week of King's work.

I meant Representative, my mistype. But I never questioned King's work. I said he's an idiot for saying that Lewis hasn't done anything but trade on his Civil Rights legacy.

Typing about King's work is irrelevant.

King should shut up till he does something worth mentioning
Maybe he will one day introduce us to the Ultimate Dog Fighting Championship.

No biting on the groin or the neck otherwise ready fight!

He was trolling the baby choppers. He was arguing that children are worth more than dogs.

I think the question for Steve King is, what have you ever contributed? Ever?

This guy's claim to fame is basically being pro-dog fighting.

...Right. Because two MMA fighters choosing to fight is the same as putting two pit-bulls in a cage to maul each other to death.

You got" pro dog fighting" from that? Seems like Thats an anti mma rant , nothing more

Edit: youre right it does seem he was pro dog fighting in that quote. Who the fuck is on board with that.....and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
You got" pro dog fighting" from that? Seems like Thats an anti mma rant , nothing more

Edit: youre right it does seem he was pro dog fighting in that quote. Who the fuck is on board with that.....and why?

I have no idea. I assume he grew up in an area that normalized animal fighting to some extent and has some strange nostalgia for it. He has apparently opposed numerous bills that restrict animal fighting or other animal abuse.

He also openly said that one reason Obama should not be elected is because his middle name would be exciting for radical Muslims.

He's just a strange guy. A weird hack politician, which unfortunately is not a rare thing.

Man . . . some of y'all can never again rag on other posters for attacking the person who said something as opposed to responding to what was said.

Good grief.

Back