Rep. John Lewis: I don’t see Trump ‘as a legitimate president’

Trump won 3,084 of America's 3,141 counties , but he isnt legit !! LOL
says some race quota/ civil rights clown who got fast tracked into his position via political correctness .

Sour grapes !!!

sourgrape.jpg

Yeah, and he got excoriated for it in the media. :rolleyes: Where's the outrage now?

You don't remember the liberal shit fit about it being "a threat to our democracy" and stuff like that?

I said I don't think he should've said it.

And all this divisive shit going on in America right now from both sides is unproductive and will destroy it. The more divided you are the weaker you are. Americas enemies are smiling right now with what they see going on.

Do you not find the things Donald Trumps says and does shocking and disgusting?

Please.

Trump enthusiasts don't get to be outraged about anything, let alone a comment as mild as, "I don't see Trump as a legitimate president."

Also, quit using this MSM narrative as a gambit.
In a time when there's some liberals talking about taking "Action" and calling for martial law, a comment like this is incredibly reckless.

If you don't see that, you're blind.

He never believed that. He did it for the attention of the nation. It worked . He's president and outsmarted everyone... As you can see Donald Trump is the president. Despite having everything stacked gainst him .scandals, media. Shit being Donald Trump didn't prevent him from being president.

Pretty remarkable.

The Trumpinator.

He can't be bargined with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or fear, or remorse.

And he absolutely will not stop. Ever!

Until he is President.:)

In a time when there's some liberals talking about taking "Action" and calling for martial law, a comment like this is incredibly reckless.

Lewis's comments aren't the tipping point that you describe them to be, which is the grounds you are using to claim that they are "incredibly reckless". The call to "action" hasn't been invigorated in any special way by what he said. His comments are a drop in the bucket.

I also think it's absurd to go on about "incredibly reckless" comments when Trump's entire persona is built on recklessness. This is the guy that made the second amendment joke about Clinton, called Obama the founder of ISIS, peddled a blatant lie to the American people for nearly a decade, and most recently undermined his own presidential prospects by attacking the intelligence community on baseless grounds. The examples are virtually endless.

His handling of Lewis' comments have been more reckless than the comments themselves.

Don't you feel the way about 8 years of some conservatives calling for a civil war?

Back